EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like, someone is going to die with a single vote.

It's like a dude in the town is getting ready to hang another dude, and the whole town is just looking the other way as if it's normal or something. 

hm. if the townies don't lynch someone today, the serial killer and mafia both get a kill tonight and both of them know for sure who their targets are

so

im suspish of everyone "choosing not to vote for no good evidence" because we should at least try to get one of them before they get us

Like, someone is going to die with a single vote.

It's like a dude in the town is getting ready to hang another dude, and the whole town is just looking the other way as if it's normal or something. 
Well to be fair, me getting hanged on the first night is becoming a normal ritual, to the point where people aren't even watching anymore.

Nay! 

Misread that as neighbor kid calls him a "Moo dog", which still works. Glad this is your real doggo, looks like a high quality pup. Uggg I want a dog.
I mean she could be a moo dog. she's getting chonky and makes weird noises like cows

her dog is def high quality. i get lots of insta moo stories

I devour all the moo insta stories
Moo is the star of my insta 😂

Back