EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for checking. I am barely alive. Son is sick, so have been busy with that and work.

But looks like we are not doing so well ridding the mafia. Hopefully the vigilante kill was a mafia.
how are we not doing well killing the mafia when we've killed two????

Thanks for checking. I am barely alive. Son is sick, so have been busy with that and work.

But looks like we are not doing so well ridding the mafia. Hopefully the vigilante kill was a mafia.
Salty Steve trolled us with one announce, but we've gotten 2 mafia and 1 townie with lynches so far. Doc has protected 2 victims. We doin aight.

Salty Steve trolled us with one announce, but we've gotten 2 mafia and 1 townie with lynches so far. Doc has protected 2 victims. We doin aight.
Aight?  I said We doin aight to my son the other day and his response was, Mom, stop trying to be cool.

how are we not doing well killing the mafia when we've killed two????

I really have not read the posts. My bad. I know JK was one. Who was the 2nd maf? And true, i totally uncredited the night saves. You can tell, I am not paying attention this week.

I went back to see. I think, i just ignored that post as it was a pic. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back