EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mafia must really want ME gone if they've tried twice.

Problem is that they don't count now unless the rules got changed again.
I was going to point out that they don't want you gone... then realized you didn't mean ME as in you, but ME as in METOEE (which my brain tries to read as ME TOE-EE.

Nope, it's unknown and could be the other way around. Can the doc save the vigilante kill, I don't remember the rule on that. I'm just guessing since ME was targeting the first night.
As former mod, yes. Doc can save anyone is is night-killed, as long as their vote is in in time and they pick the mafia kill OR the vigilante kill. 

I was going to point out that they don't want you gone... then realized you didn't mean ME as in you, but ME as in METOEE (which my brain tries to read as ME TOE-EE.
Feel free to point it out, I'm still getting used to being vertical today.

I went to the dentist for the first time in like 10 years last week. I take generally good care of my teeth (brush twice a day, floss at night, mouth wash twice a day), but now I'm sitting in the waiting room about to get 3 cavities filled (in my teeth). I guess there's not much more I could've done.

Feel free to point it out, I'm still getting used to being vertical today.
SEExNus.gif

I went to the dentist for the first time in like 10 years last week. I take generally good care of my teeth (brush twice a day, floss at night, mouth wash twice a day), but now I'm sitting in the waiting room about to get 3 cavities filled (in my teeth). I guess there's not much more I could've done.
Ugh!  Sorry man.  I hope it all goes well!

Do we know for sure that it was the mafia tried to kill ME2EE and that it was the vigilante who killed Audi?

It could be the other way around, right? 
No information is released on the night kills regarding their role or the role of their killer. What you do know is that Maf tried to murder @MEtoEE the first night because the Vig doesn't get the opportunity to kill the first night. Second night you don't have any solid facts on who killed who.

Nope, it's unknown and could be the other way around. Can the doc save the vigilante kill, I don't remember the rule on that. I'm just guessing since ME was targeting the first night.
Doc picks someone to save overnight and that person is saved if an attempt on their life is made by either Vig or Maf.

Has anyone voted yet?

Respectfully, there's a lot more you could have done. You could have gone to the dentist and gotten your teeth cleaned over the last 10 years. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a dick. I'm just saying....

Good luck with the fillings. I hope everything is painless.

Back