EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jean15paul_PE tries to point at the darkest corner of the room. he open his mouth to exclaim something but suddenly finds that his mouth has melted shut and he cannot breath. As the remaining party member argue about what the scroll means, @jean15paul_PE suffocates silently on the ground and fades away into dust. Unfortunately no one notices the whole ordeal.

@jean15paul_PE was a regular townie

Neo_mouth_1326.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that the maf thread is the new SPAM thread.
That was sort of always the plan - in between wait periods at least. But this is spammy-ier than normal.

Maybe like, "Millennials vs X-Gen?"  
Most of the forum are millennials. Not many x'ers left. And were starting to get some z's showing up too.

I take a day off work and finally sign in to EB in the afternoon and y'all have gone feral. 
Seriously. Some kind of communal DnD session interspersed with nerd &/or crochet memes has taken over in the absence of a mod. The iron hand of The Mod has fallen, and anarchy reigns! But only til Monday.

Seriously. Some kind of communal DnD session interspersed with nerd &/or crochet memes has taken over in the absence of a mod. The iron hand of The Mod has fallen, and anarchy reigns! But only til Monday.

This is what happens when Y'all let me mod.

On a completely unrelated topic, I let Levi play with a live controller in light of @MEtoEE saying his 2.5 y.o. was able to play a game. It went better than I expected. He just kept saying "Thank you Daddy!"

IMG_20200124_185637.jpg

@SaltySteve my first round vote goes to @Roarbark for being confused.

@SaltySteve my second round vote goes to @tj_PE for being mafia and suggesting I play this game.

@SaltySteve my third round vote goes to @ChebyshevII PE for liking the fact I said I would play (he's prob mafia too. Seems suspish).

Further votes will be cast at a future to be determined date.

Back