EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current Vote for tonight's random lightning round lynching

@ChebyshevII PE - FishGuy
@ChebyshevII PE was lynched last night. He was a regular Townie since we haven't started the game. He's been reanimated and lives to play tonights Random Lightning Lynching Round.

That's what we need. We need a "Thick Skin" thread for people to go to voluntarily get torn down when they know their ego is too big. It's like team building, but better.
There's one on reddit. It's called /r/roastme and can get pretty brutal.

sounds very mafia like. @SaltySteve I vote for @Chattaneer PE

@SaltySteve I'm not playing, but I'm voting for @JayKay PE because she farted on my pillow and now I have pink eye.
Current Vote for tonight's random lightning round lynching:

@Chattaneer PE - NikR

@JayKay PE - Chattaneer

Last edited by a moderator:
As if a neon sign is signalling you, you notice an inconsistency in the all but random pattern of stone on the wall. You try to point it out to @MEtoEE but he's too busy trying to explain to the group about the air speed velocity of a green golf ball to disengage and follow your out stretched hand pointing towards the wall.

giphy.gif

@MEtoEE rolls a natural 1.

As he is raising his shield he realizes that his defensive arm was previously occupied by holding an ale. In an attempt to save the ale he hits himself in the head with the shield and falls to the ground. It's not all bad though because he managed to save the ale.

As he is raising his shield he realizes that his defensive are was previously occupied by holding an ale. In an attempt to save the ale he hits himself in the head with the shield and falls to the ground. It's not all bad because he managed to save the ale.
That's all that matters!

As he is raising his shield he realizes that his defensive are was previously occupied by holding an ale. In an attempt to save the ale he hits himself in the head with the shield and falls to the ground. It's not all bad because he managed to save the ale.
My precious.

rs=w:600,h:300,cg:true

Please don't hist me.

@JayKay PE quickly and successfully grabs the completely unaware @Chattaneer PEs hand and hist him in the face while taunting him with "Quit hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself."
I've been "hist" by her before, y'all, and it ain't pretty!

As  @MEtoEE is laying on the floor drunkenly trying to get up, @JayKay PE gives him a glance to let him know that it's his turn next. Meanwhile, @ChebyshevII PE decides to  investigate the wall. As he approaches that side of the room it becomes noticeable that there is a block that seems to be much more worn that the others. As if it had picked up hand oils from being touched over the years. He pushes the stone and a secret door opens.

@MEtoEE drops his ale for making fun of the DMs typo...er...I mean for rolling a nat 1 on agility previously...

Inside the dimly lit room, the group sees a chest that is covered in dust. As they rush to open it they envision what treasures or rare items that may lie within. They quickly open the chest and see a single scroll that emits a faint golden glow. 

Back