EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll play.

confession: I was considering modding this time because my wife is out of town so my time is the evening will be more free to write. But I'm kinda glad that @SaltySteve volunteered. Now I can spend my wifeless evenings playing video games and watching action or scifi movies.
I got COD Modern Warfare for Christmas (Xbox One).  It's still unopened/unwrapped.  I can send it over since I probably won't be playing until at least May lol.

I'll play.

confession: I was considering modding this time because my wife is out of town so my time is the evening will be more free to write. But I'm kinda glad that @SaltySteve volunteered. Now I can spend my wifeless evenings playing video games and watching action or scifi movies.
What (sort of games) do you play?

I got COD Modern Warfare for Christmas (Xbox One).  It's still unopened/unwrapped.  I can send it over since I probably won't be playing until at least May lol.

What (sort of games) do you play?

Yeah what games??
Not much. I used to play lots of video game "back in the day" but I've been out of it for a while now. My son is kinda getting me back into playing stuff. He has a Switch, and I have a gaming laptop.

I mostly play single-player games. It takes more time than I have to get good at online multiplayer. Right now I'm playing both "Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" on Switch and 'XCOM 2" on PC. I'm pretty close to the end of both. I often play "Smash Bros Ultimate" with my son, but we both get our butts kicked if we play online. Not sure what I'll start next, maybe the "Long War" mod to XCOM 2. I've also though about getting into the old "Hitman" games and the old "Assassin's Creed" games. Or maybe the recent reboots of "Doom" and "Tomb Raider" (both series I played a lot of back in the day). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much. I used to play lots of video game "back in the day" but I've been out of it for a while now. My son is kinda getting me back into playing stuff. He has a Switch, and I have a gaming laptop.

I mostly play single-player games. It takes more time than I have to get good at online multiplayer. Right now I'm playing both "Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" on Switch and 'XCOM 2" on PC. I'm pretty close to the end of both. I often play "Smash Bros Ultimate" with my son, but we both get our butts kicked if we play online. Not sure what I'll start next, maybe the "Long War" mod to XCOM 2. I've also though about getting into the old "Hitman" games and the old "Assassin's Creed" games. Or maybe the recent reboots of "Doom" and "Tomb Raider" (both series I played a lot of back in the day). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I used to play Battlefield back in the day (before PE studying).

View attachment 1 shot double kill😁.mp4

My hubs was so glad when I finished BOTW.  I got Link's Awakening for Christmas, and now everyone is playing that.

DOOM!!!!

DOOM 2 is still my all time favorite PC game. 

Back