EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That afternoon, once @tj_PE calmed down, the live studio audience was allowed into the building. As today is supposed to be the last day of the competition, each of the contestants is encouraged to stand near an entrance and greet the audience members coming in. Each of you is posted at one of the four entrances, causing @ChebyshevII PE and @RBHeadge PE to double up. Hand shaking happens, the audience is huge fans of all of you. 

@ChebyshevII PE taps @RBHeadge PE on the shoulder and says he will be right back. @ChebyshevII PE steps away, deep in conversation with someone outside of @RBHeadge PE’s hearing. Once @ChebyshevII PE comes back, @tj_PE announces that it is time to head back to the stage, as the show is going to start soon. @RBHeadge PE follows @ChebyshevII PE down toward the stage, and seeing something in his back pocket, plucks it out. @RBHeadge PE unfolds the piece of paper, realizing it’s a design for a sweater - which hasn’t been assigned to the contestants yet. @ChebyshevII PE looks behind him as he realizes that his pocket has been picked, and seeing @RBHeadge PE with the design, tries to bolt for the stage. @RBHeadge PE screams, ‘CHEATER!!!” and the audience perks, realizing that this cheater is in their midst.

The audience keeps @ChebyshevII PE from making the stage, surrounding him with wide eyes. “BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD. SACRIFICE THE CHEATER! BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD!” @ChebyshevII PE screams the feral scream of someone in danger, and goes down beneath the mass of the audience. @RBHeadge PE sneaks around the group, trying to stay safe himself and heads to meet the contestants at the stage. @tj_PE is standing on the stage, horrified, as the audience tears @ChebyshevII PE to pieces. They dance in the sprays of his blood, screaming in delight.

@ChebyshevII PE was mafia, the town wins!

Sorry, I posted that yesterday but I might have closed my laptop too quickly. I came to check in and it was sitting in my reply box. Sorry you had to wait an additional day for murder!

Back