EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ChebyshevII_PE I think I will go for @Roarbark.  That's right, I threatened to yesterday, so I am doing it today.  Plus, @chart94 and @NikR are voting for each other.
tenor.gif

TACOS ARE FOR TUESDAYS
My first thought too.

Anyone feeling like providing some voting direction today?  

There are 5 of us left, yes?
Expected NikR and Chart to point at eachother, which they did. Mafia was most likely voting with AlmostSE, so mafia would have to blame the other.

per Nikr yesterday:

since me and Char voted alongside almostse, one of us or both of are mafia (i am not). That makes me believe Char is the mafia.The cop (who i assume is alive) should ask about one of us to cheby and convey the results before the morning.

I think there is only one more mafia remaining. 
@ChebyshevII_PE at the moment I vote for @NikR. Chart's reactions to Leggo seemed a little more natural to me. 

Who to vote for, who to vote for...
Well, there are good choices all around. 

Obv Roarbark, as he is awfully vocal about how yesterday's vote went down.

Chart because he was quick to vote for NikR.

NikR because he was quick to vote for Chart.

leggo.... nah, no good reason to vote for leggo.

And obv vhab is a townsfolk through and through.  

I'm sticking with my gut and Roarbark.  If he really was townsfolk, I feel like he would have reached out in some way.

So I'm guessing the doctor is ded, because they could clearly revive @JayKay0914 at this exact moment otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, I was going to let this go and I realize it's kind of game breaking. I apologize in advance @ChebyshevII_PE, but Vhab really pissed me off yesterday. I just thought it was a crappy thing to do, to not only vote against me as a fellow mafia member but to kill @tj_PE just because I wanted to let her play. I guess there really is no honor among thieves. I've attached a screenshot for proof.

no honor among thieves.jpg

Back