EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw the NCEES has replied back and says it can audit my exam and manually check it against the scantron for a $100 fee.  However they state never in their history has an audit caused an exam score to change from "fail" to "pass".
So I don't know if this is "in game" or not, but if its IRL I strongly recommend you should save your money on the rescore and start studying for the next exam.

NCEES states that they've never had a change due to a manual scoring. I'm strongly inclined to believe them. We've heard one anecdotal case of when it happened and it a was a 'i know a guy who knows a guy who twenty years ago... blah blah blah'.

So I don't know if this is "in game" or not, but if its IRL I strongly recommend you should save your money on the rescore and start studying for the next exam.

NCEES states that they've never had a change due to a manual scoring. I'm strongly inclined to believe them. We've heard one anecdotal case of when it happened and it a was a 'i know a guy who knows a guy who twenty years ago... blah blah blah'.
I thought we were all (except the trolls) examinees here?  You guys are taking what I say WAY to seriously lol.

Apparently I'm not going to get my results anytime soon, so I've decided to just start studying again.

You guys who are voting for me have got the wrong guy.  But that's ok, I forgive you, for you know not what you do.

In the future, please look deep into your hearts before casting stones, and may he who is without sin cast the first stone.

In real life... is this a real thing? You can pay NCEES to have your exam manually scored?

Is it like the NFL, just don't bother challenging pass interference.

In real life... is this a real thing? You can pay NCEES to have your exam manually scored?

Is it like the NFL, just don't bother challenging pass interference.
Yes this is a real thing and NO, I haven't and am NOT doing it lol.  I just mentioned it to play along with the theme.  And it's obviously not worth pursuing as RBHedge mentioned.

Also I'm not a troll (mafia) so you guys need to vote for someone else.  

You haven't found anything.  

View attachment 15848
giphy.gif

Back