EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since me and Char voted alongside almostse, one of us or both of are mafia (i am not). That makes me believe Char is the mafia.The cop (who i assume is alive) should ask about one of us to cheby and convey the results before the morning.

I think there is only one more mafia remaining. 

What if there were 3 mafia starting out?  Did we ever get confirmation there were only 2?  Maybe Cheb decided to spice things up this round?
I am assuming based on the fact that there were only 3 votes for @leggo PE. if there was another mafia they would not let it go to a coin toss. unless again they decided to sacrifice their own for his/her anonymity.

I am assuming based on the fact that there were only 3 votes for @leggo PE. if there was another mafia they would not let it go to a coin toss. unless again they decided to sacrifice their own for his/her anonymity.
I feel like some people didn't vote tonight?  Could there be a potential that a mafia just...wasn't on when they did the hit/skirmish?  Maybe too busy getting cannoli at the 24-hour Uncle Giuseppe's?

I feel like some people didn't vote tonight?  Could there be a potential that a mafia just...wasn't on when they did the hit/skirmish?  Maybe too busy getting cannoli at the 24-hour Uncle Giuseppe's?
only roarbark did not vote and he mentioned he wanted to do so willingly. but cannoli does sound good. need to get one to celebrate today's victory. 

*In mumbling zombie speech* Or the real mind melter, in option (3) maybe my shenanigans in a private convo. pissed off a fellow mafioso and one of them decided to vote against me. Alas, the dead tell no tales... But I know who you is!

Gone for four hours and I sure missed a lot...

Srry.  So quiet.  Also, thought you might be down with going out this round due to weekend occurances.  Not that we would stop @ mentioning you.... Right @RBHeadge PE?
Hard to argue with that logic

The cop (who i assume is alive) should ask about one of us to cheby and convey the results before the morning.
The cop is alive, and the doctor is alive; or the cop is alive and the doctor is dead; or the cop is dead and the doctor is alive. Hard to tell what the information that is public

I  will wait for @RBHeadge PE's analysis as I am too lazy to do it.
I'll do it in the morning. But one townie should be "working in the field" by tomorrow morning.

What if there were 3 mafia starting out?  Did we ever get confirmation there were only 2?  Maybe Cheb decided to spice things up this round?
I did the analysis for both options. My assumption is two for a group this size, otherwise the game could be over very quickly.

:plusone:  I'm not sure that a sacrifice is worth it in this phase of the game. I'll look at in in the morning.

Back to the office. Holy crap people. Spam thread is right. And what's with the star sign tribalism, you think Cheb divided us up consulting the stars?

*shuffles in eating a tuna sandwich*

What'd I miss?
Zombies don't eat tuna!

Srry.  So quiet.  Also, thought you might be down with going out this round due to weekend occurances.  Not that we would stop @ mentioning you.... Right @RBHeadge PE?
Nah, still wanna play. Trying not to wallow.

Am I still alive? My guess is I'm probably not...

I'm in a strange feeling of possible conscious unconsciousness.

Back