EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o hey. so i'm up and trying to type this through coughs. Just made a huge thing of lipton noodle soup (aka: magic JK cold/flu curing .liquid) and I'm attempting to hoark down some ritz.  I am not hungry but know liquids are key!!

Going to try and write narrative for tj, but here is a current vote update:

1 @NikR_PE (roar)

1 @Spickett (nik)
Hope you get to feeling better!

o hey. so i'm up and trying to type this through coughs. Just made a huge thing of lipton noodle soup (aka: magic JK cold/flu curing .liquid) and I'm attempting to hoark down some ritz.  I am not hungry but know liquids are key!!

1 @NikR_PE (roar)

1 @Spickett (nik)
cold med induced write up would be hilarious but get well friend!

i'm likely taking off tomorrow.

i struggled with my address earlier... not good times. i hate being sick 

That would be an incorrect bet.  I'm a townie.  Who keeps forgetting this game is happening right now.

So @JayKay PE imma vote for @Spickett in retaliation.

Subject to change of course.
Mighty defensive for me just speculating that you were mafia. You could be "forgetting this game is happening" or trying to stay off the radar. Either way you answered who I'm going to vote for. @JayKay PE I'd like to lodge a vote against @vhab49_PE

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty defensive for me just speculating that you were mafia. You could be "forgetting this game is happening" or trying to stay off the radar. Either way you answered who I'm going to vote for. @JayKay PE I'd like to lodge a vote against @vhab49_PE
It's a mistake I tell you.  I'm not the cop (shocking) or the Dr, or Mafia.  I am just a plain old townie.  If I was mafia, I would not post.

Plus, I was the first person to vote for the Mafia person we ousted last week. Why would I vote for a mafia if I was a mafia?

1 @NikR_PE (roar)

1 @Spickett (nik)
Personally I am fine with no narrative so you can rest. Also, someone can take over modding, if that's ok with you. 

Back