EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe South Park gif to awaken Cassandra!

200.gif

Day 1:

The townies got in their vehicles to start their work commute. Several downloaded the new "Gazzed Up!" app to see which nearby gas stations had the best prices. Some commuters raced to the lowest priced station, while others chose to pay a few cents more and avoid the traffic rush. Everyone got on the road right away except @MeowMeow PE, who had stalled after finding water in her gas tank. "I guess it's not a good idea to vote for the mod", she exclaimed.

Day 1:

The townies got in their vehicles to start their work commute. Several downloaded the new "Gazzed Up!" app to see which nearby gas stations had the best prices. Some commuters raced to the lowest priced station, while others chose to pay a few cents more and avoid the traffic rush. Everyone got on the road right away except @MeowMeow PE, who had stalled after finding water in her gas tank. "I guess it's not a good idea to vote for the mod", she exclaimed.
I got gas from Costco at $3.62 a gallon on Friday. It was a miracle to find it that low. I waited in line at least 20 minutes to get it too. Should have gone with a fully electric car instead of a hybrid.

I got gas from Costco at $3.62 a gallon on Friday. It was a miracle to find it that low. I waited in line at least 20 minutes to get it too. Should have gone with a fully electric car instead of a hybrid.
I've been waiting for the Cybertruck for 2 years...meanwhile driving a 5.0 F150 getting 13 mpg. This next fill-up is gonna sting.

Back