EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries! RL comes first. I led the town astray by starting the vote against @ChebyshevII PE for voting for @vhab49_PE . That was my bad.

Also, I really like the addition of the Cassandra role better than the mafia boss/spy roles. It seems to be better for game balance and also more interesting as players try to guess the trigger and then who the Cassandra is.
Lol, I'm happy that my random role that I made up is a hit!

Have fun!!! And your PM will get over it - you deserve time off!
Yeah it's not a big deal. We had a meeting this week about a project that I'm working on, and I mentioned that I'm on vacation next week. The PM didn't say it, but I could tell she was thinking, "Everyone else took vacation around Christmas; now it's time to get down to work." But she was cool about it.

My wife's birthday is the 2nd week of January and she wants to go to Jamaica for her birthday. This was planned well over a month ago. That being said, I probably will be busting my butt to finish this analysis before I go.

Yeah it's not a big deal. We had a meeting this week about a project that I'm working on, and I mentioned that I'm on vacation next week. The PM didn't say it, but I could tell she was thinking, "Everyone else took vacation around Christmas; now it's time to get down to work." But she was cool about it.

My wife's birthday is the 2nd week of January and she wants to go to Jamaica for her birthday. This was planned well over a month ago. That being said, I probably will be busting my butt to finish this analysis before I go.
Ok, good, I'm glad she was cool about it. I feel like no matter how much lead time you give yourself, the week before vacation is always super hectic. I hope you all have fun! It sounds amazing...and warm...

I am in, wish I had time to mod but three big projects due next week that haven't developed much before the holidays and now are flooring it to a finish line that was just created.

Back