EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, just a gut feeling that they were town based on their posts I believe. I was not the cop, just @beccabun PE's right-hand man
Omg does this make me George Washington!?!

@beccabun PE what was the vision that you hid from us?
Rbh being the cop. I didn’t want the mafia to know that there were no more investigations, so I was hoping that if I could make them think that I was trying to hide who the cop/doctor actually was (by “framing” nole, a confirmed townie) as both doc and cop that it would keep the maf on their toes.

That threw me and @structurenole15 off. It was revealed to @beccabun PE the night I was nightkilled, so I wasn't sure it was about me. Since we knew the identities of the cop and doctor, it was easy to use POE to guess what was true in the statement. We assumed it was about @FlangeheadPEAZ first, thus leaving only @Lariliss . Oops.
Didn’t think that a ghost would be communicating with the living!!! In fairness, I should have reached out to the other confirmed town to let them know what I knew lol

A final* thought, being the Cassandra is very fun but VERY stressful. Not bad stress, just like “ok are people going to trust me or will this be for nothing?” I had mentioned in a PM that I would have no choice but to laugh if I got voted out by the town, in a very Cassandra like way.

*final is relative, I will continue to have many thoughts and opinions and feeling about this week of the mafia game, and will continue to express them.

The main part that stressed me with this round was that after the Day 3 shitstorm, I ended up in a private thread with @Dothracki PE, and they said they were townie, along with @beccabun PE, but I STILL didn't trust them until yesterday! I thought it was a maf trick!
Lol I remember during my second round, @RBHeadge PE reached out to me to give me some tips and I immediately accused him of being mafia trying to get me on their side. Just goes to show, the more you play, the better you get at knowing everyone's game play.

Rbh being the cop. I didn’t want the mafia to know that there were no more investigations, so I was hoping that if I could make them think that I was trying to hide who the cop/doctor actually was (by “framing” nole, a confirmed townie) as both doc and cop that it would keep the maf on their toes.
What you did took some imagination. I don't know what I would have done in that role. You did well with it!

I probably won't mod the next round.... too close to the release window. I'll have my hands full with the WttS after Thanksgiving weekend.
I'll be out of town almost all next week, so if a round starts next week, I'm in, but won't be keeping up a spreadsheet. If we start after Thanksgiving, I'll mod if no one else wants to.

I'll be out of town almost all next week, so if a round starts next week, I'm in, but won't be keeping up a spreadsheet. If we start after Thanksgiving, I'll mod if no one else wants to.
At this point, I keep my spreadsheet too. Not as detailed as yours, but don't worry if you can't keep up with it cause I probably will!

I, too, am out of town all week next week and won't be able to check in. I'm in for the first round after Thanksgiving, though.

Hey. @MadamPirate PE. Remember that time you modded? And I somehow got invited into a townie thread? And they all thought I was a townie, even though I def did not deserve that. And it came down between me, @DuranDuran PE, and someone else? AND I GOT @DuranDuran PE TO THINK I WAS A WONDERFUL PERSON? AND THEN I KILLED HIM ON THE LAST NIGHT AND I WAS THE ONLY PERSON ALIVE AFTER A HUGE MAFIA GAME.

That was a little insane and I still don't know what happened there.

Hey. @MadamPirate PE. Remember that time you modded? And I somehow got invited into a townie thread? And they all thought I was a townie, even though I def did not deserve that. And it came down between me, @DuranDuran PE, and someone else? AND I GOT @DuranDuran PE TO THINK I WAS A WONDERFUL PERSON? AND THEN I KILLED HIM ON THE LAST NIGHT AND I WAS THE ONLY PERSON ALIVE AFTER A HUGE MAFIA GAME.

Wait, you were mafia and got into the townie thread?

Wait, you were mafia and got into the townie thread?
Yes. And it was like the second day of the game. Most likely because I didn't die the first day (idk)? And someone vouched for me, but I wasn't actually investigated, so the entire game I was like 'what is going oooooooon? How did this happen????' and just, in general, freaking out in the mafia PM thread.

It was great.

That was a fun round. I too was mafia, but didn't last as long as you did.

Edit: Definitely remembered wrong. It was you and me at the end versus @DuranDuran PE and @jean15paul_PE. @CUniverse and @NikR_PE were also mafia that round. And @squaretaper LIT AF PE was the last person killed that round to give the mafia win.

Last edited:

And yet, I have the "DLD" reputation and NOT you?!? 🤔

Back