EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sense a voting bloc.
@vhab49_PE my vote for you is nothing more than random at this point. I was going to change in order to self-preserve, but I dont need to anymore. I have to vote for someone though, so I'm not going to change.
And mine was purely in retaliation no hard feels.

Sorry everyone, was my wife's birthday yesterday and I dropped the ball. I accept my fate, but just know that you are wrong and I'm taking notes...

1619610458531.png

Y'all are going to kill me but life got stupid hectic anyone want to volunteer to relieve me of modship? I can forward roles. Sorry guys!

Paging @DuranDuran @beccabun PE @NikR_PE @vhab49_PE @harshaPEAZ @txjennah PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @MadamPirate PE @RBHeadge PE @BlueBlueprint_PE @JayKay PE @EyehatethePEexam

Just a heads up that I will be taking over the modding this round. Still will be a no frills narrative, but I will try to keep up with the theme and hopefully it will not suck. I will need the special roles to PM me, if you have not already, with the latest action as of last night. Or if you can add me to your existing PM with @SaltySteve PE, that should work as well.

At this point I am thinking we pause gameplay until tomorrow 4/29 so that I can catch up with the special roles, which could take some time since I know everyone is busy and can't check in during the day. It will resume after I post the results of the nightkill, which will hopefully be resolved by the morning.

After much banter back and forth and @NikR_PE becoming the real life spiderman meme, the group came to the conculsion that @Dothracki PE's murder gif from day 1 was too suspicious and therefore was banned from the game by the EBers. @Dothracki PE was a normal townie. But as the sun rose, @SaltySteve PE had an existential crisis IRL and decided to hand off the master ban control to the ghost of @Dothracki PE who volunteered as tribute for the remainder of the game.

Final vote count:

4/274/26
Vote CountPlayerVotes forVoted for
3DuranDuranvhab49_PE
1beccabun PEtxjennah PENikR_PE
2NikR_PEDothracki PEChebyshevII PE
1vhab49_PEDuranDuranChebyshevII PE
0harshaPEAZharshaPEAZChebyshevII PE
0txjennah PEtxjennah PE
1squaretaper LIT AF PEDuranDuranMadamPirate PE
1MadamPirate PENikR_PEsquaretaper LIT AF PE
1RBHeadge PEDothracki PE
1BlueBlueprint_PEDothracki PEChebyshevII PE
0JayKay PEJayKay PEJayKay PE
1EyehatethePEexamNikR_PE
0Dothracki PEDothracki PENikR_PE
ChebyshevII PE (T)xsquaretaper LIT AF PE
jean15paul_PE (???)x

As mentioned previously, gameplay is on pause for the rest of the day and will resume when I can figure out the nightkill results.

Last edited:
After several days of miraculously being alive, @JayKay PE found their dreams of becoming a banned EB ghost on hold while the mod storm was settling. The hackers took notice and decided to be nice enough to lay down the banhammer for asking to be banned.

4/294/274/26
0@DuranDuranvhab49_PE
0@beccabun PEtxjennah PENikR_PE
0@NikR_PEDothracki PEChebyshevII PE
0@vhab49_PEDuranDuranChebyshevII PE
0@harshaPEAZharshaPEAZChebyshevII PE
0@txjennah PEtxjennah PE
0@squaretaper LIT AF PEDuranDuranMadamPirate PE
0@MadamPirate PENikR_PEsquaretaper LIT AF PE
0@RBHeadge PEDothracki PE
0@BlueBlueprint_PEDothracki PEChebyshevII PE
0@EyehatethePEexamNikR_PE
JayKay PE (???)xJayKay PEJayKay PE
Dothracki PE (T)xDothracki PENikR_PE
ChebyshevII PE (T)xxsquaretaper LIT AF PE
jean15paul_PE (???)xx

FINALLY.

giphy.gif

Unrelated to the game- I'm in the frustrating wait game with the department of safety and professional services. I forgot to sign one of the pages in my application- everything else is completed and approved and I sent them the signed form 2 weeks ago. As soon as they handle that form and mark my application approved I can order my stamp and call myself a PE. This anticipation may be worse than waiting for the exam results.

Unrelated to the game- I'm in the frustrating wait game with the department of safety and professional services. I forgot to sign one of the pages in my application- everything else is completed and approved and I sent them the signed form 2 weeks ago. As soon as they handle that form and mark my application approved I can order my stamp and call myself a PE. This anticipation may be worse than waiting for the exam results.
This might make you feel better - I forgot to provide my SSN in my application.

In looking at the voting record of the remaining people, I think I will do a coin toss between the two people who have voted for both Cheb and Doth. I will flip x10. Blueprint is heads, Nik is tails.
1619706475465.png
And I got a tie.
Again:
1619706530213.png

I got 7 heads, 3 tails, so @Dothracki PE I vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE

4/294/274/26
0@DuranDuranvhab49_PE
0@beccabun PEtxjennah PENikR_PE
0@NikR_PEDothracki PEChebyshevII PE
1vhab49_PEBlueBlueprint_PEDuranDuranChebyshevII PE
0@harshaPEAZharshaPEAZChebyshevII PE