EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was fast.
goodbye.gif

4/284/27
Vote CountPlayerVotes forVoted for
1@DuranDuransquaretaper LIT AF PE
0Dothracki PENikR_PE
0beccabun PENikR_PE
1@NikR_PEChebyshevII PE
0vhab49_PEChebyshevII PE
0harshaPEAZChebyshevII PE
0txjennah PE
1@squaretaper LIT AF PEDuranDuranMadamPirate PE
0MadamPirate PEsquaretaper LIT AF PE
0RBHeadge PE
0BlueBlueprint_PEChebyshevII PE
0JayKay PEJayKay PE
0EyehatethePEexamNikR_PE
0ChebyshevII PE (T)xsquaretaper LIT AF PE
0jean15paul_PE (???)x

@SaltySteve PE, i vote for @RBHeadge PE for now. Just to get him talking.

I agree with @jean15paul_PE 's implications last night that @beccabun PE 's attempt to make it a three way tie last night was sus.

If we take it a face value that was sus and that she was protecting a fellow teammate (maf? known townie?) who was potentially on the block, then she could make it less likely by throwing a non-allied member into the mix to reduce the odds of a mafia getting lynched. This implies a few things:
  1. @beccabun PE and @squaretaper LIT AF PE are allied
  2. @NikR_PE and @NikR_PE are not allied
However it may become useful to look at prior behaviors. @beccabun PE is too seasoned a player to make an obvious rookie mistake like that on day 1. So it implies that she is not mafia. Further the player who voted for her last night, @jean15paul_PE was subsequently nightkilled. Which is also a pretty obvious noob mafia move, and I'm not sure that I see her pulling something like that. I'm ranking her town+

We can also explore the possibility that @beccabun PE and @squaretaper LIT AF PE are non-mafia aligned - aka known townies. But that assumption would rely on square (the cop) investigating becca and starting a townie thread - something which he hasn't done in rounds past, or becca (the cop) choosing square as her first investigation.

Occam's razor suggests that her vote was just a "I got nothing so I'll cast a silly rando vote on day 1" thing. Which is very much a thing that happens every game in this thread.

^the above applies to @JayKay PE 's vote for herself to make it a four way tie.

There was a four-way vote before @NikR_PE tilted it to @ChebyshevII PE . This aligns with his priors, and it's how a self interested player who vote regardless of town/maf alignment.

town++++
town+++
town++
town+ @beccabun PE , @JayKay PE
neutral @NikR_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @BlueBlueprint_PE
no read everyone else

Back