EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of voted for eyeh8 but they’ve been posting a lot, which maybe means they’re townie/special character like doc? Someone who usually posts a lot and has been quiet: @NikR_PE @RBHeadge PE , I currently vote for @NikR_PE because they’ve been super quiet, which usually means maf.

If I had to place a bet I'd say you'll be joining us soon.
You may be right. Like I said earlier, anything from day 3 on is gravy to me. I suicided by no-vote last time as a townie and still woke up the next day in my bed. If I'm voted off as a good wizard this time on day 5 I'll call it baby-stepping my way to victory.

Current Vote:
@EyehatethePEexam 3
@NikR_PE 2

If you are tagged below then I need your vote for today. If you are tagged and bolded below then you risk removal due to inactivity for two consecutive votes.

PlayerVotes for
@BlueBlueprint_PE
beccabun_PEeyehate
Dothraki PEeyehate
@NikR_PE
@txjennah PE
MadamPirate PEeyehate
JayKay PEnikr
@squaretaper LIT AF PE
EyehatethePEexamnikr
@Roarbark
@vhab49_PE
I did not vote for the green-box guy. I voted for our lovable half-intestine, @JayKay PE

Current Vote:
@EyehatethePEexam 3
@NikR_PE 2
@JayKay PE 1

If you are tagged below then I need your vote for today. If you are tagged and bolded below then you risk removal due to inactivity for two consecutive votes.

PlayerVotes for
@BlueBlueprint_PE
beccabun_PEeyehate
Dothraki PEeyehate
@NikR_PE
txjennah PEeyehate
MadamPirate PEJK
JayKay PEnikr
@squaretaper LIT AF PE
EyehatethePEexamnikr
@Roarbark
@vhab49_PE

I did not vote for the green-box guy. I voted for our lovable half-intestine, @JayKay PE
Sorry about that. fixed in this post.

@RBHeadge PE I voted Friday (unless we played this weekend and I completely missed it).
I have your Friday vote recorded. I'm tagging people who haven't voted today. Only @vhab49_PE and @squaretaper LIT AF PE are in danger today of leaving due to inactivity.

Back