EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SaltySteve, can you tell us how many mafia, cop (insert comma here for those who are Oxford-ish) and doctor roles there are, since we have so many players this time, or is that info privy only to the mod?

+1
The usual formula that mods use for mafia is total (number of players) divided by 4 and rounded down. So 21 players would mean 5 mafia. 

But we've had mods deviate from this either accidently or on purpose.

I don't think we've ever played with more than one doctor and cop except when we played under tournament rules.

So my guess is 5 mafia, 1 doctor, and 1 cop

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be sending out messages for specific roles after 5pm today or in the morning. If you do not receive a message, then you are a regular townie.

If you have any questions, or you would like me to tell you which players are still standing, please let me know.

Good luck to everyone!  Let's have fun!
Is that 5pm EST or CST?  Also is that before or after the registration deadline?

The usual formula that mods use for mafia is total (number of players) divided by 4 and rounded down. So 21 players would mean 5 mafia. 

But we've had mods deviate from this either accidently or on purpose.

I don't think we've ever played with more than one doctor and cop except when we played under tournament rules.

So my guess is 5 mafia, 1 doctor, and 1 cop
Five mafia would be very favorable to the mafia. Parity for five mafia would require a 25 player game.

i hate resumes. and my engineer friend who knows is like "yeah resumes in fed gov are diff. mine was 8pages for my promotion" and hes trying to get me to move to CA or DC. my temperament isn't suited for gov't. 

i hate resumes. and my engineer friend who knows is like "yeah resumes in fed gov are diff. mine was 8pages for my promotion" and hes trying to get me to move to CA or DC. my temperament isn't suited for gov't. 
hubs was just reviewing resumes last week, and one of them was like 16 pages.  So many words.

@SaltySteve +1 and im still going to mess this up somehow
Even the more experienced players mess up. Just don't reveal who you are in the thread or in chat if you are night killed by mafia. Trust me, I've done it and almost got wood chipped because of it. Other than that, it's not hard to mess up the rules. 

If you have any questions, you can always ask the mod or if you wind up getting involved in a mafia or townie group chat, you can ask questions there. 

P.S. @SaltySteve +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back