EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what, we can't tell our roles after we dead???  I mean, I'm only a townie, but seriously?  T_T
Nope not anymore you cant :)  ! after talking it over with the previous Dons of EB Mafia, it seems to tilt the game in favor of one party over the other. So hopefully this rule change will help, if everyone doesnt like it,  it can be changed next game!

Nope not anymore you cant :)  ! after talking it over with the previous Dons of EB Mafia, it seems to tilt the game in favor of one party over the other. So hopefully this rule change will help, if everyone doesnt like it,  it can be changed next game!
doesn't affect me because I'm a non-special townie again LET THE WORLD HEAR ME YELL IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So logically we can tell people our roles BEFORE we die, then. Got it.

This is how you can tell we are engineers.....
I am also a computer programmer.

My wife once sent me to the store to get, and I quote, “a jug of milk, and if they have eggs get a dozen.” I came back with 12 jugs of milk. I couldn’t understand why she was angry...after all, they had eggs.

Suffice it to say, please be specific.

Last edited by a moderator:

My wife once sent me to the store to get, and I quote, “a jug of milk, and if they have eggs get a dozen.” I came back with 12 jugs of milk. I couldn’t understand why she was angry...after all, they had eggs.

being a programmer myself. I dont see the problem either.

And that's why we nuclear engineers always do tabletops and pathfinders before we execute a hot procedure.

JK's feeling on the upcoming round:

giphy.gif

Back