EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, that's gotta be like a 3,000 mile drive? I guess flying wasn't an option?
Most direct route is 3200 miles (+\- 20) according to google maps. We’ll take about 5 days to make the drive. Flyings is the undesired backup if Canadian border agents deem the medical reasons for transiting their country non essential. We’re trying to avoid flying to control potential covid exposure. That and desire to have a known vehicle available. 

I’m definitely not looking forward to the return trip to Alaska in mid November. 

Most direct route is 3200 miles (+\- 20) according to google maps. We’ll take about 5 days to make the drive. Flyings is the undesired backup if Canadian border agents deem the medical reasons for transiting their country non essential. We’re trying to avoid flying to control potential covid exposure. That and desire to have a known vehicle available. 

I’m definitely not looking forward to the return trip to Alaska in mid November. 
Passing through WA, by chance?

I can't smell at the moment (starting to feel better though), so sniffing out mafia will be a challenge.  There was a funny scene in the Duran household last night....wife and I running around smelling things we KNOW have strong scents (candles, can of coffee beans, deoderant, spices, etc.) and being surprised each time when we couldn't smell it.

I can't smell at the moment (starting to feel better though), so sniffing out mafia will be a challenge.  There was a funny scene in the Duran household last night....wife and I running around smelling things we KNOW have strong scents (candles, can of coffee beans, deoderant, spices, etc.) and being surprised each time when we couldn't smell it.
I'm so sorry :(  I hope you and your family are doing okay.

I was planning on starting this round on Monday, so I can attempt to plan things out.  If I start on Monday, FYI, that Friday (9/25) there would be no lynching/mafia kill that night since I have family coming up and I want to hang with them.  So the schedule would most likely be:

Start Monday (9/21) - Thursday (9/24) lynching/Mafia kill announced on Friday (9/25) morning; no play on weekend, resume play on Monday (9/28)

People in:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @RBHeadge PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @Dothracki, @tj_PE, @LyceeFruit PE, and @NikR_PE

Maybe playing/randomly tagged:

@Zach Stone, P.E. (I've heard much about you, but I'm not an EE, and thus am not worthy), @Road Guy (as founder of this forum you should be killed at least once...virtually, of course), @csb(I can make you lift things virtually), @vhab49_PE, @chart94?

Outtie due to driving too many miles:

@blybrook PE

Always playing...Always:

@Audi driver, P.E.

I was planning on starting this round on Monday, so I can attempt to plan things out.  If I start on Monday, FYI, that Friday (9/25) there would be no lynching/mafia kill that night since I have family coming up and I want to hang with them.  So the schedule would most likely be:

Start Monday (9/21) - Thursday (9/24) lynching/Mafia kill announced on Friday (9/25) morning; no play on weekend, resume play on Monday (9/28)

People in:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @RBHeadge PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @Dothracki, @tj_PE, @LyceeFruit PE, and @NikR_PE

Maybe playing/randomly tagged:

@Zach Stone, P.E. (I've heard much about you, but I'm not an EE, and thus am not worthy), @Road Guy (as founder of this forum you should be killed at least once...virtually, of course), @csb(I can make you lift things virtually), @vhab49_PE, @chart94?

Outtie due to driving too many miles:

@blybrook PE

Always playing...Always:

@Audi driver, P.E.
I FORGOT.  @Chattaneer PE, do you want to play again!/!??!/

Back