EB.com CONTEST

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, we need about 25 more posts before anyone can win this page....

Smiley_Sarcastic-NotAgain.jpg

I didn't lock the last one, but since it was locked, I posted in it one more time. Since it bothers ya, I'll merge this one to it, reopen it, and off we go.

SapperPE said:
Dleg, why don't you start one that says (first post in this thread wins), and the you will win and the thread will be dead at the same time. We all win.
Hmmm...... (we need a head scratching emoticon)

That... just... might... be... crazy enough to work...

I'm not particularly fond of this thread either. But consider these two things: 1. I didn't start it. and 2: it gets kind of boring around here during the time that I am on-line. Sapper, I'm guessing you know what I mean. By the time I clock out to go home, quite often it's just me and Google on the board.

Can I join the After Hours Club?

I am screwed. Had to work until late last night. Actually, went back home this morning at 3AM, and tonight looks like the history will repeat itself.

Wifey told me she wants to see my time sheet for this pay period. It has been crazy: 11.5 hours last Wednesday, 17.5 last Thursday, 11.5 Tuesday, 15 hours yesterday and who knows how many tonight. It is crazy but I still love my fudging job. Have some time to kill since have to wait until the crew finishes their job to do my testings.

So Dleg and Sapper; What do we do now?

:bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
SapperPE said:
Well, Luis, it is very complicated, first you read all of the threads that you want, and then you sit around and think up clever responses and then you post them, and then you wait 24 hours for the rest of the world to read your witty comments and post some sort of indication that they felt that your comment was the funniest thing they saw all day (which in my case, never fucking happens). That is about the size of it.
Figured that one out. Well my friend. I got to go know. Trying to go ahead and do some tests while the crew is working so I can go back home before dawn....that I don't like. Will come back later if I have a break.

:bio:

SapperPE said:
Well, Luis, it is very complicated, first you read all of the threads that you want, and then you sit around and think up clever responses and then you post them, and then you wait 24 hours for the rest of the world to read your witty comments and post some sort of indication that they felt that your comment was the funniest thing they saw all day (which in my case, never fucking happens). That is about the size of it.
That about sums it up for me. It was so exciting, a couple days back, when Sapper and I were firing off at each other at the start fo this particular page. That's how pathetic I am.

Actually, most of the folks are still on-line, I guess at the end of their workday, when I first log on in the morning. But that quickly drops off as people head home, right about when I start posting, and then there's a predictable few that log on from home sometimes after dinner, which for me is just around lunch. Or, at least, that's the way it appears to me.

I am done here. Going home at last. I just hope my cell phone does not ring anymore tonight. I need some rest.

Over and gone

Good morning from NJ. Nothing beats having a somewhat slow Wednesday only to find 42 emails (all work related) in myinbox sent by the idiot architect on a job we are pursuing. I think the guy answered every RFI I sent had sent in over the last three weeks last night. I'll probably spend most of the day sorting this shit out now and neglecting my other three jobs. Another great Thursday!

Granted I will be checking EB and the NJ license lookup system every 15 minutes to see if there is any news.

-Ray

good morning everybody.

We're almost to Friday and we know what that means you "BEEETCHES"

It feels like Monday to me. We were off yesterday for the birthday of this great state. :D

It feels like Monday to me. We were off yesterday for the birthday of this great state. :D
Musta been nice you Rat Bahstad. Get any golfing in?

I had to work a long day, had Sanitary Board meeting, got home at 8:30. But Happy Late B-Day WV!!

(I need to find out what happened to my WV smiley)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back