E-mail from ELSES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
Dear csb,
Recently you took the national engineering or surveying examination. In order to help us improve our process, we would appreciate your taking the time to complete the survey that can be accessed by clicking the link below. Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. ELSES will not receive any reply message. If for any reason you did not actually take your exam, you can disregard this message.

Thank you,

*OFFICIAL*

ELSES Director of Operations
I DID? Where was I? I took a test? I hope I passed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I took an exam and received the same email. I'm wondering if they just sent them out to anyone that has been registered with them in the past or present....rather than filtering out all past examinees

I was joking. I took the test, but love that they blindly send out the e-mail. It's hard on the survey not to write, "Quit sending these and grade my test!"

Only two more months till results!

I got M. Lindburg taking me out to a hockey game later in the week - says he wants to rap about some new ideas for his PPI dealy

[kidding edit police]

i did get a ppi survey & just today an elses survey. . . .said something like "you may have already won!"

[kidding again, i cain't help it!]

^^^ Somewhat true.

My neighbor locked his keys in his car on Monday night. We tried for 45 minutes with a hanger to open it, then the tow service guy finally got there (AAA call)

I was using a hanger, and one time got a good grip on the door handle. If I could have gotten the handle, it unlocks the door. I hooked it and pulled it 75% of the way, and the hanger slipped off. No go.

But the tow service guy pulled out two tools. First one slipped in the door crack and had a bladder pump on it, that helped pry the door open about a quarter of an inch when pumped up with air. Second tool was a rubber coated heavy duty coat hanger looking tool. It was stiffer, so it got the job done. (<- I just left that one open for a comment)

So the moral is, don't take a coat hanger, take an air bladder door separater tool, and an industrial size rubber coated bendable rod.

^^^ Somewhat true.

My neighbor locked his keys in his car on Monday night. We tried for 45 minutes with a hanger to open it, then the tow service guy finally got there (AAA call)

I was using a hanger, and one time got a good grip on the door handle. If I could have gotten the handle, it unlocks the door. I hooked it and pulled it 75% of the way, and the hanger slipped off. No go.

But the tow service guy pulled out two tools. First one slipped in the door crack and had a bladder pump on it, that helped pry the door open about a quarter of an inch when pumped up with air. Second tool was a rubber coated heavy duty coat hanger looking tool. It was stiffer, so it got the job done. (<- I just left that one open for a comment)

So the moral is, don't take a coat hanger, take an air bladder door separater tool, and an industrial size rubber coated bendable rod.

you know you have to be a lisc mechanic to get those things?

^ i dunno, i have an industrial sized bendable rod that can be rubber coated should it need be. . . no license required to wield it either

[excellent setup Dvinny]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back