Dr. Kenneth Kaiser's practice test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send e-mail to Dr. Kaiser he's pretty quick on the response. (His solutions are valuable, it gives more than just the answer, but how the problem was solved.)
Did you get a response from him recently? From some of the earlier posts in this thread, I was worried that he may no longer be responding to the requests (maybe like he retired or moved on from Kettering).

If he is still responding to emails, I will reiterate my request for people to not send the answer sheets to each other. Dr. Kaiser has provided a valuable resource to potential PEs, and should be rewarded for that effort with the simple data that he requests in return.

Send e-mail to Dr. Kaiser he's pretty quick on the response. (His solutions are valuable, it gives more than just the answer, but how the problem was solved.)
Did you get a response from him recently? From some of the earlier posts in this thread, I was worried that he may no longer be responding to the requests (maybe like he retired or moved on from Kettering).

If he is still responding to emails, I will reiterate my request for people to not send the answer sheets to each other. Dr. Kaiser has provided a valuable resource to potential PEs, and should be rewarded for that effort with the simple data that he requests in return.

I sent the request to him on Friday 1/22 and got the answers Monday 1/25.

The new website has all the information to download. No need to send into via e-mail:

/>http://klkaiser.com

Shima, with his new website you just create a login account and you have access to all the information. I have it, but its more like the old test information so I haven't gone thru most of it.

I did create an account and was able to download his old samples but the new one does not have the answers. He mentioned in his website that he has the answers but I can not find his email to ask him.

Can someone please email me a copy of Dr. Kaiser's practice exam solution? I can't find Dr. Kaiser's email address on his website http://www.klkaiser.com/about-professor-kaiser

I'm taking the electronic control and communication PE hopefully in next April.

I'm a licensed PE in structure. I'm taking Control System PE exam this Oct.

Self learned power and control system and automation, I felt these engineering knowledge much more interesting than Civil. And they are closely related to each other.

Could anyone sent me Dr. Kaiser's email address please?

Back