Do you love bacon?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this even a question?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
Bacon rocks:

6 Reasons Bacon is better than true love

Lots of good reading at the bottom of the page.

I took the quiz, "how long would you survive after kicking a bear in the balls"...

36 seconds.

I could also take on 32 baboons in a fight if only armed with a giant dildo.

Last edited by a moderator:
44 seconds with a bear. Also, I'm concerned about your questioning nature. Why wouldn't we love bacon? It comes from something that used to breathe. It produces a wonderful by-product that can be used to make doughnuts (bacon grease, and lots of it). And it is striped, just like Old Glory. Damn right I love my bacon. Now where's my beer and .44? I feel the need to shoot something... maybe a bear with sore junk... :Banane36:

edit: 40 baboons. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bacon is okay, but there are some foods I like a lot better.

Like fried shrimp. :cheeburga:

I am not a big fan of bacon.

There is a restaraunt up near Saginaw called Tony's located right off I-75. They serve a BLT loaded with 2-lbs of bacon. :true:

JR

57 seconds with the bear... Probably could have been longer if I wasn't so scared of mountain goats with large boners...

40 baboons... although, I think I can up that figure to 58 baboons if I was using a vibrator with large D batteries (fully charged of course), but I guess I have to make do with what's at hand, which is apparently a large dildo.

From ThinkGeek.com

squeez-bacon.jpg

my brother sent me bacon flavored breath mints and a wallet that looks like raw bacon for Christmas last year, so I clicked on the link to return the flavor. here is what I found: makin bacon

This thread makes me shutter ... almost as much as those pics VTE sent to me of .... well, I am not going to say!

JR

Sent to me by a friend at work. Haven't tried it yet.

Back