Do I need a myspace page??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 20 year was last month but I didn't get to go. Fortunately they put a buttload of pictures on Classmates (NEVER sign up for a paid account - but it is free to browse!) so I could check everybody out. (somewhat) like you, My thoughts were "everybody looks SO old - and fat! I don't look like that, do I?"
In typical fashion some of the girls who looked fantastic now were the ones who nobody paid attention to back then, while the head cheerleader and other "mean girls" seem to have really let themselves go.
How do you look at pictures on Classmates? When I try to look up my school it says I need to log on.

I've decided I need to get a high school t-shirt to wear around while I'm at the state university. I thought it would be funny since people usually don't advertise the fact that they went to my high school. And I'd put the year I graduated on it which was before most undergrads started elementary school. So I'm looking for logos.

...it's not procrastinating mudpuppy!

Back