Democrat President Nominee 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lisa Simpson had run, on either side, in the last 3 presidential elections, I'd have voted for her.

The Democratic nominee definitely will not be Joe Biden, that would be handing a landslide to Trump.  Biden is senile and can't put a coherent sentence together.  Seems incredible that in a country as large and diverse as the U.S. with all the great universities producing thousands of highly educated and qualified graduates that they can't put up a single candidate for President who isn't a crook, conman or so old they look like a warm autopsy.  Be ready for four more years of Trump.

All, although I believe we fared the 2016 election pretty well (here with the discussion), I just dont think there is anything super productive in going through another election cycle with open politics - I am always okay with some light / veil comments and jokes but for the most part there are plenty of other places to argue with people about politics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back