Day Drinking thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s so f’n hot here I may go to Vegas to cool off...

But at least I’m drinking lots of water

af6e19a923a428d97801caa99b6281ac.jpg

We can't realistically expect people to make it past 8 pm if we knowingly serve a drink that is 75% (three shots) 80 proof alcohol as a signature cocktail at our wedding reception, right?

You really should have invited EB... I know many EBers could keep up (not me though).
How about this...

Party at leggo's place where the goal is to consume all the leftover alcohol from the wedding... Will update with quantities and types after my honeymoon!

Having a birthday party for mini-ble2 so I've had a few drinks to help me deal with 8 screaming 8 year old girls. Time for a refill!!

Having a birthday party for mini-ble2 so I've had a few drinks to help me deal with 8 screaming 8 year old girls. Time for a refill!!
I know your pain. I'll have a drink for you.

Pretty sure my liver hates me after our 1 week vacation in an all inclusive resort at St. Lucia.  

So, um, I don't quite know how to say this, but I think my friends are alcoholics. And my now husband and I are enablers. The first sign was when we had gone through two 1.75 L bottles of Herradura Reposado and one 1.75 L bottle of Cointreau within the first hour of our reception.

We went through $4500 of liquor, wine (120 bottles), and 550 beers with only having twelve bottles of wine leftover because they were in a house away from the main reception area.

But also, a good portion of our friends are champs and managed to stay up til past 2 am whilst very inebriated!

Holy shit.  I didn't even spend half that much on booze for our wedding, and still had two cases of beer, a half dozen bottles of wine, and a bit of a half keg left over.  How many people did you invite?

Back