Day Drinking thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like good people...

I am going to miss summer, its defin better for day drinking!

We had 115 people, of which, only 100 were drinkers (thanks to kiddos and pregnant ladies) and then take another 10-15 off for lightweight drinkers who were older family members. So I'd solidly say we had maybe 90 people drinking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We had about 80 adults, lightweights included at ours.  So, yes, your friends are definitively alcoholics.

my in laws were hard core Baptist's at the time we got married so we only had champagne at the reception -it sucked - but its only a day and I don't even know where the VHS is of the wedding so no real loss :D  IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
my in laws were hard core Baptist's at the time we got married so we only had champagne at the reception -it sucked - but its only a day and I don't even know where the VHS is of the wedding so no real loss :D  IMO
LOL VHS

Ours even has a special custom case that I’m sure cost some $$$$ back in the day...

But also
No VCR

I still have a VCR just in case I need it.  But we just got married a few years ago so that's on DVD.

But I do have our high school senior party on VHS.  I'm afraid to watch that one.

We had a VCR, but I can't say I've seen it recently.  It used to be stashed in the closest "just in case".  I guess my other half trashed it.  Won't be watching Batman: Mask of the Phantasm any time soon, i suppose. 😕

I have a VHS vcr.  I gave away my VHS camera to my nephew to use as a prop in s movie he was making.  I also have a Hi-8 video camera

Our pool closes Labor Day and I really want at least one more day drinking day before I begin my snow dances

Back