Cubicle Etiquette

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I need to fart, nuke some fish, and start clipping my nails in my office. I think that may be the trifecta that keeps everyone out indefinitely.

Maybe I need to fart, nuke some fish, and start clipping my nails in my office. I think that may be the trifecta that keeps everyone out indefinitely.
the heck with....just vomit that'll keep 'em away.

I loved farting in my cube. It was the best way to keep visits from the casual coworker to a bare minimum.
the only problem with farting in the cube is sometimes it becomes a shart. all hail fudgey

One of the places I worked at outlawed microwave popcorn.

There was this one guy who I worked with a while back who was a close talker. He would come into my cube and bend over so his head was at my ear and say "what'cha doing?"

DO NOT M#&*^% F)#&*%#^&* TOUCH ME!

Any of youse guys touch my stuff... and I'll kill you.

Any of you ho-mos touch me... and I'll kill you.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg

Seriously though... I'm a dude. You're a dude. Don't touch me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur on the popcorn ban, nothing worse than cranking out work at 3 PM and some dipshit stinks up the entire office with popcorn..

DO NOT M#&*^% F)#&*%#^&* TOUCH ME!

Any of youse guys touch my stuff... and I'll kill you.

Any of you ho-mos touch me... and I'll kill you.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg

Seriously though... I'm a dude. You're a dude. Don't touch me.
Settle down, Francis.

I don't care if you smoke, just don't come into my cube immediately after burning one. Especially if you see food on my desk because I'm eating and you f*cking reek.

I must admit, i am eating a can of tuna now. Note that I didn't nuke it, so the smell is limited to my breath, but it does smell like cat food.

27442981.jpg

I find it easier to fart in a cube in the middle of the cube farm. If you fart in your office and someone walks in, it's pretty hard to blame that sucker on someone else.

Latest posts

Back