Cubicle Etiquette

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys have a very low opinion of CSB and myself considering how many poor looking pictures you ask that question of.

22bad6f6c8addfc3841edbc436b7d4773e036ea52f4d7694265a78ea3bd89ff0.jpg

I was in a meeting last week where there were just four of us around a conference room table. A guy takes out his clippers and cuts ALL of his nails, letting all the clippings fall on the floor.

1. Still nasty

2. Not the time

3. Nor the place

4. I suppose if his DNA has to weave itself into the carpet there are worse ways for it to get there.

WTF. I think I might report that to HR as a hostile, disruptive work environment. It's sad when you have to explicitly tell people about common courtesy.

Who did he expect was going to clean that up? That's the main thing that got me. Sure, we have cleaning crews, but they aren't there to PICK UP YOUR NASTY FINGERNAILS.

I feel sometimes at work we could use a hygiene course.

so you're saying being the best at anything deserves admiration. and this is guy is the best at being a disgusting d-bag.

On a certain level you almost have to admire the guy. I mean it takes a serious level of "I don't give a fuck" to do that in a meeting.

Back