COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For people waiting for Survey/Seismic results...

Looking back at the October 2014 CA results thread here on the forum, it looks like NCEES released results on December 16th, 2014 (a Tuesday, just like this year) around 1:30pm (just like this year). The State specific password emails from bpels were released the following day around 9:30am, the actual result pdf emails sent out around 11:30am...

If they don't come out before 4pm, then this is probably what's going to happen.
Yep. Looks like tomorrow (hopefully)

Sighs, failed Civil/Structural first time.. not by much so I know I can get there.. but doing this again is brutal..

Does anyone know 1) if I'm supposed to refile using the package in the mail? 2) if I need to include the finger scan thing with the refile application (I live out of state) or I can do the scan after refiling to retake the exam?

[SIZE=12pt]Subject: PASSWORD for Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists Communication[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If you took more than one exam, your password is good for all exam results. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]XXX,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Identification Number: [/SIZE]1XXXXX

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Your assigned identification (ID) number (printed above) will serve as your password to open your exam results. Any correspondence to the Board should include this ID number.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Any questions can be addressed by contacting the Board via phone, email, and mail- [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/contact.shtml[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt].  We ask that you wait at least 72 hours before calling the Board.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sincerely,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists[/SIZE]

I guess potential Civil Engineers can't fall asleep tonight because we have received the password, but we have to wait for another 24 hours for results.

Congrats to those who passed!  This was my first time taking the exam and I did not pass, but I will be back in April. 

Production has officially left the office for this hopeful PE. Nothing will be getting done in the next 24 hours, what so ever.

In April when I got my Survey results, the password came at 930am and the results came at 530pm...I am hoping that this 8 hour time difference is not the case again.

i got mine around 5pm on the day i recieved the password (9:30am). im still hopeful for sometime before 5:30pm.

14525573.gif

Back