Colorado PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PASSED! Mechanical, Machine design afternoon Colorado, Got the ELSES letter Monday when out of town.

I was trying to stay sharp to retake, just in case. Can't believe I did it in one try with work & kids, & to long out of school.

The letter mentions I can take additional disciplines in Colorado, has anyone done this. I am thinking about trying the Metallurgical test! :brickwall: :brickwall: !!

Thanks to ppi2pass for their book & FAQ. Thanks to this forum for all the tips!

Good luck to others!

I didn't realize we became a direct mail state from ELSES. My letter came last week while I was on a business trip to Ohio and I found out that I PASSED the PE Environmental after opening the letter on Saturday. That was my 3rd attempt and I couldn't be happier!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update for those who passed the PE exam in Colorado:

The DORA website has been updated to show our new PE numbers!!!

Just saw it!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: Got a good #. But the downloaded list has not been updated yet.

Just saw it!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: Got a good #. But the downloaded list has not been updated yet.
Me too!! Same thing....nothing in the large database but how sweet it is see the license number under "Individual licenses"!!

:party-smiley-048: Hey Thanks! Excellent! I didn't think the license numbers would be posted until after the 4th of July. Alright!!

The GROUP licensee database available for downloading has also now been updated!!
All,

my apologies for the duplicate posts. After I attempted to post twice, our server supposedly blocked access to the forum both times. I didn't realize until now the posts actually went through and due to the time lapse, I am unable to edit. :brickwall:

Still waiting for certificate! Got e-mail I owe $10 for the application fee!

Anyone else have this happen, at least application was not rejected in December.

Still waiting for certificate! Got e-mail I owe $10 for the application fee!
Anyone else have this happen, at least application was not rejected in December.
I got my certificate in the mail on Saturday. After starting this process almost year ago, it feels a bit weird not to be waiting on something anymore!

I got my certificate in the mail on Saturday. After starting this process almost year ago, it feels a bit weird not to be waiting on something anymore!
I got my certificate on Saturday as well. My stamp should be sitting on my doorstep when I get home tomorrow night as well.

I finally got my certificate!!! Almost a year when I started to fill out the applications! The state received on Oct 3, 2007, Studied to April 2008, test April 11, 2008, results after 58 days & finally received the certificate.

Good luck to all taking the next test, keep after it takes time.

Back