NJ state board unresponsive!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adiroop

Reaction score
Hello,

I passed the PE exam in April 2021. NJ state board does not need pre-approval so I sent in my application to them afterwards on July 6. I sent them transcripts twice after and all my references and two of them I sent twice. They indicate online that they received my application and have not updated anything else since. I have emailed the person who corresponds to my last name and no response. I call the help desk and they are totally helpless. It seems the evaluators are not accessible by phone. Is this typical or am I the exception. What can I do to ensure they received everything and will be processing it eventually? I am at my wits' end. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I passed the PE exam in April 2021. NJ state board does not need pre-approval so I sent in my application to them afterwards on July 6. I sent them transcripts twice after and all my references and two of them I sent twice. They indicate online that they received my application and have not updated anything else since. I have emailed the person who corresponds to my last name and no response. I call the help desk and they are totally helpless. It seems the evaluators are not accessible by phone. Is this typical or am I the exception. What can I do to ensure they received everything and will be processing it eventually? I am at my wits' end. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi, Did you get any response form the NJ board? I'm now in very similar situation. My application is "pending" and I have not heard anything from the reviewer since I had applied for an initial licensure, approximately 3 months ago.

Back