College Football 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just like that, OK's season is over... in week three!

Go Bucks!

I have to laugh a little at Wisconsin, running a close game versus a team that didn't even have a football team 3 years ago ;)    (that's also where I got my MBA from)  not sure why a business school added a football team though..

How did you like that kick-off return for a "touchdown" by OK?  LOL
Don't even get me started.  That one must have been a "we saw it on replay, but they're getting their ass beat and we feel bad" instant replay call...

that's what OSU said last year playing garbage teams and look where that got them ;)

I think I heard it also happened in the Cal-Tex game. Apparently this dropping the ball early is a thing now? :dunno:

Interesting article about it:  http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/five-ways-to-ensure-football-players-stop-dropping-the-ball-at-the-goal-line/

Here you go @Supe

d3d1d400c42f8aa5770b55ee158b3620

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what OSU said last year playing garbage teams and look where that got them [emoji6]
All teams play garbage games. There are only a couple/few teams in each division, the rest are useless games.

On to another gameday.  

Big game for Louisville Saturday going to Clemson.  Louisville wins they are in control of their division.

just got tickets to the Air Force Academy / Naval Academy game this weekend.  Wont be any future NFL criminals' on the field, but I am looking forward to being part of the military atmosphere

On to another gameday.  

Big game for Louisville Saturday going to Clemson.  Louisville wins they are in control of their division.
Clemson has played so poorly to date that I thoroughly expect Louisville to hand them their ass.  If they don't, then everyone Louisville has beaten is drastically overrated.

Did Les Miles and their OC getting shitcanned put as big a smile on anyone else's face as mine?

I feel like the last two years Clemson has started the season slow and just got rolling as they went along.  

Last year Louisville played them game 3 and Clemson won 20-17 and both teams looked terrible.  Louisville of course wasn't a good team last year and Clemson ended up in the national title game.

It was a relief to see my Buffaloes finally pull a victory from the jaws of defeat (at Oregon). Last year we lost so many games by one score...it was really frustrating. Now I am waiting to see how they do after the win.

Glad to see 'bama squeak by that tough game this week. Sure was a nail-biter. [emoji41]

Otherwise known as the DOA NFL Career Trophy
He's not a great passer and I know you hate Petrino but that is the reason he came to play for him, to learn how to be a QB and not just a runner because most don't turn out in the NFL.  He never had a playbook until college and didn't enroll early like most are doing these days and came out and said he didn't know any of the plays last year that he was just winging it.  This past offseason was the first time ever learning how to watch film.

The kid is a beast but I don't know how anyone can "like" petrino....he's probably not much different from Jo Paterno....

Otherwise known as the DOA NFL Career Trophy
That is pretty much a given since there are 3 running QBs on that list.  Running QBs are awesome in college.  They get destroyed in the NFL.

I like Lamar, and I'm glad we have him.  But I really hate his style of QBing.  I like QBs to be pocket passers, perhaps with a good option.  We have running backs to run the ball.

Damn Clemson defense and crowd just too much for Louisville.  Lamar threw the ball pretty well, but the team just couldn't finish red zone drives with touchdowns instead of field goals.

Latest posts

Back