COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cincinnati: 1961, 1962

Connecticut: 1999, 2004, 2011

Georgetown: 1984

Louisville: 1980, 1986

Marquette: 1977

Syracuse: 2003

Villanova: 1985

(Source)

Basketballs with laces were last used in 1949, so all of the Big East team championships have come since then.

foul.jpg

This is a football thread people! Nobody cares about basketball. :p

Louisville travels to North Carolina this weekend. Should be a good test since Louisville plays better on the road for whatever reason under Chuck Strong.

MIssing the Texas-OU on the tube for Pop Warner FB at noon...This is Texas, people, what are you thinking? Can't DVR it because there is no way to avoid the spoilers...

I will be able to catch maybe the first part of the TU/OU game. Got a FULL CATHOLIC wedding Saturday at 1pm. Gonna be horrible.

Hoping there is steak at the reception though!

Well that was awful. I thought we would at least get close to the spread...Pop Warner team won 12-6, though.

Figures, we have a 21 point lead, Braxton Miller gets hurt, and whoooosh, game down the toilet. I didn't think they would win, but at least picking my Buckeyes to beat the spread put me atop this past week's EB.com Yahoo leaderboard.

Cincinnati: 1961, 1962Connecticut: 1999, 2004, 2011

Georgetown: 1984

Louisville: 1980, 1986

Marquette: 1977

Syracuse: 2003

Villanova: 1985

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Men%27s_Division_I_Basketball_Championship" target="_blank">(Source)</a>

Basketballs with laces were last used in <a href="http://www.answers.com/topic/basketball" target="_blank">1949</a>, so all of the Big East team championships have come since then.
Sarcasm, man

Should I have referenced peach baskets?

Just painful. Analysts keep talking about how Texas had greater time of possession, more than 200 yds rushing...all that says to me is that OSU scored when they got the ball and Texas didn't.

YUP. Go back and look at the stats from the WVU-LSU game from a few weeks back.

Bottom line, is we, :wv: still have a one in the loss column and LSU doesn't.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave it to Ohio State to be 1 FOR 3 passing on the entire game, and still end up beating Illinois pretty handily. Sheesh. I don't care if the running game was working or not, that's retarded, and I still want Bollman and Fickell shitcanned.

Some teams royally f*cked my EB picks for the week, but I'm 2-0 suckas (I'll discount the week prior when I didn't realize we were picking against the spread :D )!

Back