Civil Failing Results - Post Here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I failed Civil WR too
Diagnostic is

Environmental 75

Geotechnical 38

Structural 63

Transportation 50

Water Resources 75

Hydraulics 47

Hydrology 80

Water Treatment 17

Environmental 80

Geotechnical 50

What is my overall score?

I need help as to how to start studying for april should I start on the weak areas or start fresh like I did the last time???
I would say you may want to start with your "weak" areas.. now bear in mind that water resources and environmental is one module. so if u plan to take water resources again, you may have a higher component of water treatment that was your weak area per diagnostic.. geotech also seems to be the sore thumb.. per my experience i wud like to suggest (others can please correct here) start with your PM section and get it right.. just feel super confident with it.. then start with the AM section.. that is the reaming modules of Transportation, Structures and the remaining geotech..

good luck.

I would say you may want to start with your "weak" areas.. now bear in mind that water resources and environmental is one module. so if u plan to take water resources again, you may have a higher component of water treatment that was your weak area per diagnostic.. geotech also seems to be the sore thumb.. per my experience i wud like to suggest (others can please correct here) start with your PM section and get it right.. just feel super confident with it.. then start with the AM section.. that is the reaming modules of Transportation, Structures and the remaining geotech..
good luck.

Thank you Vish really appreciate the push, kind of rough...anyone know a good review on water treatment?

I failed Civil WR too
Diagnostic is

Environmental 75 6/8

Geotechnical 38 3/8

Structural 63 5/8

Transportation 50 4/8

Water Resources 75 6/8

26/40

Hydraulics 47 7/15

Hydrology 80 4/5

Water Treatment 17 1/6

Environmental 80 8/10

Geotechnical 50 2/4

22/40

What is my overall score?

48/80

I need help as to how to start studying for april should I start on the weak areas or start fresh like I did the last time???
Sorry to hear this Andros, stay in there!!

This also changes the other WR diagnostics above.

ok . . . . got my results . . . failed.
my question is ~ i am TRYING to figure out my raw score . . . .

my scores went like this :

Breadth - Environmental 50

Breadth - Goetechnical 75

Breadth - Structural 88

Breadth - Transportation 63

Breadth - Water Resources 50

Hydraulics 40 (ouch!)

Hydrology 80

Water Treatment 33 (ouch!!)

Envirnomental 50

Geotechnical 75

i took the Water Resources section in the PM.

how do i figure what my score actually was?? . . . .
Rob, several years ago when I failed the Water Resources exam, my scores where very close to yours. Like you, I also scored pretty good on the Geotech and Structural stuff. Needless to say, the next time (two years later btw) I took the Geotech test and passed. You should consider the same.

DM

I failed too.

Enviro- 75

Geo- 25

Structural-63

Transportation- 63

Water Resources- 75

Transportation PM

Traffic- 67

Planning/Construction- 75

Geometric Design/Traffic Safety- 56

Geotechnical- 83

WR- 50

Subject % Right Total

Environmental 75 6 8

Geotechnical 25 2 8

Structural 63 5 8

Transportaton 63 5 8

Water Resources 75 6 8

24 40

Traffic Analysis 67 6 9

Planning/Construction 75 6 8

GeoDesign/Traf Safety56 5 9

Geotechnical 83 5 6

Water Resources 50 4 8

26 40

50/80

Looks like Ill be spending my spring studying as well.

Back