Chat session with NCEES about website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raycpe

Reaction score
me: Are results posted? It is making me register for the next exam

Just a moment...

Support Agent: results are not released over the phone

me: well i am trying to look at results online, but it is taking me through the registration process for some reason

Support Agent: Please try again later, there is a lot of traffic on the website right now.

me: Have all states been posted that you know of?

Support Agent: some have

me: Thank You

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting

I like how they vaguely answer questions, at least you gleaned some information from them though.

Finally got logged in... no results posted yet.... poop

------------------------

Update:

FE Results are posted.

Last edited:
Do you guys think any more states will be posted on the NCEES website? The website made it seem that the only release day for the results was yesterday.

yeah results aren't available in LA either. Arghh!! when I log in to NCEES I don't even have any links to click on yet. I'm very very anxious right now! :waitwall:

NCEES has graded all of the FE exams, when or how you receive your results is dependent on how your state handles distributing the results. Some states allow NCEES to notify you and post it online, other states publish the results online themselves, some states are still in the stone age and send you the results via snail mail. Someone has a thread that explains how to find out about your specific states process of releasing results.

Back