Cant do any more problems?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tanya, build the confidence that you have put in more time and you know that much more. I missed the exam last april by 4 points about and I felt that exam was hard and I didn't know a lot of material. Even topics I should've gotten, I was doubting myself. Fast forward to today, just like you I have done multiple problems over and over again. I've gotten better books and tightened up on my depth and morning topics I struggled with. I actually can't wait to the exam to see how much did studying pay off......I hope :) Good luck Tanya, I know you can do it!

Tanya, build the confidence that you have put in more time and you know that much more. I missed the exam last april by 4 points about and I felt that exam was hard and I didn't know a lot of material. Even topics I should've gotten, I was doubting myself. Fast forward to today, just like you I have done multiple problems over and over again. I've gotten better books and tightened up on my depth and morning topics I struggled with. I actually can't wait to the exam to see how much did studying pay off......I hope :) Good luck Tanya, I know you can do it!
Thank you, Maximums for good words. That all I need to hear now. I study so hard, for so long, that hope, would be paid off. When I did check spots this weekend, I knew the material, but fill always like chicken, have butterfly in my stomach. I am ready! Let do it! And its going to be our LAST TRY! We going to WIN!

Good luck to all.

Back