Cancelling the exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIT_togo

Reaction score
Helo everybody!

I decided to move my upcoming in April exam to October. Is this possible?

Thanks

Helo everybody!I decided to move my upcoming in April exam to October. Is this possible?

Thanks
I think you can still cancel at this time since it is still more than a month to the exam but I would suggest you call your board as soon as possible.

I think you can still call your state board to cancel and get some type of a refund, but it has to be before the exam tickets are in the mail (which is soon). Otherwise, you can still miss the exam, they will just give you your results and instead of a Pass or Fail, they will show you as a no-show. I ended up as a no-show for the October '09 PE exam because I called to cancel when the exam tickets were already in the mail. It didn't count against me, just didn't get a refund....

I called PCSHQ which administers FE exam for NJ and they told me I'd have to forfeit the fee.

Guess im taking it! :D

Recently posted the same question. Then I found this.

Soobs - Had you already registered with PCSHQ? Or had you just been approved by your state board?

I am in Connecticut which uses PCSHQ as well. I have only paid my application fee to the Dept of Consumer Protection. I have yet to register with NCEES and PCSHQ. I was approved for the April exam, but I want to move it back to October. I have until Feb 18th to register.

Back