Camara Practice Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatsleep

Reaction score
What are everyone's expierence with the Camara exams? I feel like there are quite a few errors in his exams (i've only gone through the first one). Does anyone else feel this way? 

Hello! I wrote up my opinion of all my resources (located here). I was not in love with the Camera stuff. I do remember some errors in the solutions, or mostly just a LOT of skipped steps...so if there was something you didn't understand, the solution didn't really help because it skipped a lot of steps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I wrote up my opinion of all my resources (located here). I was not in love with the Camera stuff. I do remember some errors in the solutions, or mostly just a LOT of skipped steps...so if there was something you didn't understand, the solution didn't really help because it skipped a lot of steps.
Thanks for that, I agree with what you said about the camara exams, its similar to the graffeo in that its testing you on looking up stuff thats in their reference manual. That being said, i do find the questions to be different and good practice. I also agree that they skip steps, and some of the power (apparent, reactive, etc) they use the wrong formulas or neglect a phase shift.

Back