California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone received letter from CA board or able to find themself in board database?

Database says Last updated: DEC-08-2013 but i dont see any lic numbers added for civil

As of now, no word on BPELSG's facebook page on state specific exam result release. :argue: Can't wait anymore.

As of now, no word on BPELSG's facebook page on state specific exam result release. :argue: Can't wait anymore.
Results will be in your mailbox sometime this week fo sho (hopefully closer to Monday than Saturday). Don't expect your name in the database until after the results are mailed...even though they update the database each night, they don't put civils in the system until the CA Specific Exams are released...good luck to all and don't forget this is only one small moment in your life, once you pass you will always remember these precious moments of how you had to wait just to find out you passed!...patience my friends :wave2:

Results will be in your mailbox sometime this week fo sho (hopefully closer to Monday than Saturday). Don't expect your name in the database until after the results are mailed...even though they update the database each night, they don't put civils in the system until the CA Specific Exams are released...good luck to all and don't forget this is only one small moment in your life, once you pass you will always remember these precious moments of how you had to wait just to find out you passed!...patience my friends :wave2:
What makes you say sometime this week? Got news that they are being mailed?

What makes you say sometime this week? Got news that they are being mailed?
No breaking insider news if that is what you are hoping for...this is just my prediction from my past experience with the release of the results. Also, just wanted to point out the fact that the results will be here before you know it and not focus too much on something that is out of your control. Most likely all of us here will all be PEs...it's just a matter of when (2 days...6 months?). I realize 2 days sounds a lot better. :mail-296:

I just took the CA Seismic and survey this october. cannot wait to get the results. could you share if you receive (or already received) it this week?

I just took the CA Seismic and survey this october. cannot wait to get the results. could you share if you receive (or already received) it this week?
i'm pretty sure this thread will heat up real fast as soon as the results come pouring in the mail :Banane36:

for us SoCal peeps, we will probably receive the results a day AFTER the NorCal peeps...at least that's how it went last May. NorCal we wait on you! :Banane35:

Really hope the seismic and surveying results are mailed out today!! The wait is killing me. I want to change my signature block on my work emails from E.I.T. to P.E. finally....

Well let me rephrase... I hope they are mailed out AND I hope I finally passed the Surveying exam.

Did you take any seismic or surveying prep courses, and if you did, could you reply with the group you went through?

Thanks!

Really hope the seismic and surveying results are mailed out today!! The wait is killing me. I want to change my signature block on my work emails from E.I.T. to P.E. finally....

Well let me rephrase... I hope they are mailed out AND I hope I finally passed the Surveying exam.

Did you take any seismic or surveying prep courses, and if you did, could you reply with the group you went through?

Thanks!
I bought the Hiner workbook for seismic, that worked out great. I also just did a lot of practice problems and practice exams.

For surveying I had the material for Dr. Manseurs class. I didn't actually take the course, just worked through it and did practice exams. During the last week before the test I took a couple of Vacation days to study and actually timed some practice exams (if I didn't know it right away I just skipped and didn't guess) just to see about where I was. The test is very fast. Just hoping I did enough.

Also want to know how long it takes to update chemical database
I believe that the database for the electricals and chemicals get updated the moment the results are released via email (this changes with each exam period). Civils on the other hand, need to wait for ALL exams to clear then a couple of days after the results are mailed... boom! name in database.

This wait is too much. I am at work and aksing my dad (who is visiting me from India) to chekc the mail box every day. Is it even coming this week or is it Christmas time? Atleast, I can focus on other things. This is awful!

This wait is too much. I am at work and aksing my dad (who is visiting me from India) to chekc the mail box every day. Is it even coming this week or is it Christmas time? Atleast, I can focus on other things. This is awful!
yup, better to focus on other things and let that mailbox pleasantly surprise you! :waiting:

Back