California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***If anyone out there has the down low on the status of the CA Survey please let us know...last May we had the in the mail 2 days after the general was released...just need survey and we all good over here!***

someone posted a screen shot of their ncees account with the 2013 date
2.JPG

exam+history.JPG

Passed CA Mechanical Systems and Materials.

Got an e-mail around 12:30, just happened to check e-mail almost that minute and got on the NCEES site before it crashed.

I'm not posted on the license lookup yet.

Got an e-mail around 12:30, just happened to check e-mail almost that minute and got on the NCEES site before it crashed.

From my experience last May, license lookup takes about another week or so from the time you receive the results.

From my experience last May, license lookup takes about another week or so from the time you receive the results.
I think it depends on what discipline. For the non-civil exams they will probably update the data base tonight and you will be able to see them in the morning... At least that is how it was when I did Electrical 2.5 years ago. However, for civil they have to wait for the state specific exams to be release too, so those probably take longer to update on the database.

Well the Board is in their Board Meeting right now.. I assume it will last most of today. Seismic and Survey letters would probably go out today or tomorrow? Hopefully...

Well the Board is in their Board Meeting right now.. I assume it will last most of today. Seismic and Survey letters would probably go out today or tomorrow? Hopefully...
CAPLS said the "Release of the results is not dependent upon a board meeting." on another message board.

He also said "We are just starting to receive data from NCEES and Prometric and hope to start releasing by end of this week, most likely beginning with the FE/FS. The PE/PS results must be uploaded and confirmed prior to release."

CAPLS said the "Release of the results is not dependent upon a board meeting." on another message board.

He also said "We are just starting to receive data from NCEES and Prometric and hope to start releasing by end of this week, most likely beginning with the FE/FS. The PE/PS results must be uploaded and confirmed prior to release."
Yeah, but the day he said that the 8-hour results were released like 4 hours later. So, I think he is just trying to be as conservative as possible. I think he just didn't want to get our hopes up in case something went wrong.

Yeah, but the day he said that the 8-hour results were released like 4 hours later. So, I think he is just trying to be as conservative as possible. I think he just didn't want to get our hopes up in case something went wrong.
Agreed...CAPLS is a very helpful guy/gal and the last thing he/she would do is lead us all on. I'm expecting this weekend to early next week at the latest.

Back