California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got email below this morning:

Congratulation letters will be going out in the mail in 2 weeks.

Verifications Desk
Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive Ste 300
Sacramento CA 95833
www.bpelsg.ca.gov
Fax (916)263-2246

Got email below this morning:

Congratulation letters will be going out in the mail in 2 weeks.

Verifications Desk
Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive Ste 300
Sacramento CA 95833
www.bpelsg.ca.gov
Fax (916)263-2246
I think they will continue to say "2 weeks" until the day they actually come out.

I agree with WQ Engineer; I think they will continue to say 'two weeks' to stop people from calling or emailing and asking about the results. My guess is we will see a post on Facebook this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon stating that all PE and PLS results have been released (mailed). Then a couple days later we will see new license numbers on the Licensee Lookup page.

What is funny is when someone asks the Board (on their Facebook account) when the Licensee Lookup page will be updated and the Board 'likes' the question instead of replying to the question.

Congratulations letters are different than result letters, correct? So then the results will be mailed sooner....C'mon mailman, just bring me good news soon.

Congratulations letters are different than result letters, correct? So then the results will be mailed sooner....C'mon mailman, just bring me good news soon.
We should be getting Congratulation letters :biggrin: and the failure letters :i_cry: on the same day. At least that was the trend in the past. :eek:ld-025:

The Cali Board added a "New and Important Update" to their website.

But it doesn't help with the release of the results.

The Cal Board are a bunch of overpaid lazy government employees!!! how long does it take to process results for a computerized test? Damn nerds got nothing else going on!

I agree with WQ Engineer; I think they will continue to say 'two weeks' to stop people from calling or emailing and asking about the results. My guess is we will see a post on Facebook this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon stating that all PE and PLS results have been released (mailed). Then a couple days later we will see new license numbers on the Licensee Lookup page.

What is funny is when someone asks the Board (on their Facebook account) when the Licensee Lookup page will be updated and the Board 'likes' the question instead of replying to the question.
Hahah. That's me!

And now the start of another week of waiting... Hopefully this is the one!

This wait is frustrating, we have known the results of the NCEES 8-hour exam for 12 days now. I am sick of people asking me if the state specific results are posted yet.
Same! The worst are when people ask "did you pass?!" and I say "I don't know yet". Then of course their response is "Well when will you know??" :beat: whattaya askin me for?!?!

Anyone have any word on the oct 2013 ca pe exam results?
Sorry I was reading posts from 2012 and didn't go to the last page to see all of the recent comments. Looms like we're all still waiting. Kinda good to know results aren't out yet because I didn't see my name on license look up page...

Back