California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No update in electrical database.anyone passed power seen their name in board list?

I just received e-mail response, the license numbers and mail will go out end of next week....so we should be getting something this Friday to and before next Friday....before Christmas.

my freaking employer told me I can't expense out until license number issued!!!...

results will be mailed Friday next week. nothing until then. just heard from the Board. also, first they will update the facebook page and announce that the results will be released. only after that announcement, they will mail results. Peace out until next Friday.

Next Friday is the 44th day after the last exam. I still am holding out hope that they are just saying that is the LAST day they would mail them out. I have nothing to base this on other than hope. I have the mailing address as my office so I don't want to have to come in on a Saturday to get the results!

results will be mailed Friday next week. nothing until then. just heard from the Board. also, first they will update the facebook page and announce that the results will be released. only after that announcement, they will mail results. Peace out until next Friday.

That is just depressing, especially since I'm heading out of town for Christmas next Friday. I'm still going to be crossing my fingers they'll surprise us.

December 20th will actually be 56 days after the exams. Based on the April exams, the lookup webpage was updated on the 30th May which is 48 days after the exams. These dates are for PEs excluding Civil Engineering.

Last year, I got my mail results for the surveying and seismic on December 24 and the database was updated about 1:00 am on December 25..

I thought exams was 25th October:

Calculation: 6 days remaining in October + 30 days November + 20 days in December. Am I missing something?

u r right. That is what they told me at the Board. they will start mailing on 20th and it will be all be sent out by the following mid-week.

sorry tatale. I meant to say 44 days since Nov 6th (last day to take state specific exams).

I can confirm that. Last year state specific results were dated Dec 21, 2012. that was on the late side. but who knows. and yes the database was updated mid night (or close) on Christmas day 2012. hopefully its not as late this year.

I would hope sooner than 20th this year. The refile application deadline is already too close (Jan 6)

Back