CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you lucky lucky people that are done waiting. And you passed! Congrats.

I am jealous of the one in Idaho who got the passing letter today. Come on! I'm in Utah - NO LETTER IN THE MAIL.

I am jealous of the one in Idaho who got the passing letter today. Come on! I'm in Utah - NO LETTER IN THE MAIL.
Likely tomorrow. I live in Boise and it's the name Hub for all of Idaho. I'm sure you passed if you haven't got your letter yet!

Likely tomorrow. I live in Boise and it's the name Hub for all of Idaho. I'm sure you passed if you haven't got your letter yet!
Silvamela Theory Baby! I'd say your good to go make some celebration plans!

That's what I'm thinking. Out of the three tests, I was most worried about my performance on the PM part of the 8hr (and passed that). Way confident about seismic. Finished 49/50 probs on surveying and only had to fill in the one buble without working the prob.

That's what I'm thinking. Out of the three tests, I was most worried about my performance on the PM part of the 8hr (and passed that). Way confident about seismic. Finished 49/50 probs on surveying and only had to fill in the one buble without working the prob.
Boise? oh man. I wen't down to the Vegas Bowl to watch my Utah Utes get spanked by your BSU broncos. At least vegas was fun....

I am down for Silva's celebration plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How much do u think u would get raise after passing PE by percentage? say %20 raise.. I am curios to know that,, Civil CA PE

PASSED! Woohoo! Got my 1/10/11 postmarked letter today in Ventura, CA.

Congrats to all else who passed as well.

I am down for Silva's celebration plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How much do u think u would get raise after passing PE by percentage? say %20 raise.. I am curios to know that,, Civil CA PE

If you find a new job, the 20% is realistic. I find it very unrealistic to expect that from your current employeer because you can't "sell yourself" to them. They already know you and your capabilities..

A new employer is a fresh start to market your self and you can get that big raise.

I would guess 10% max from your current employer, if you fight for it. Unless of course, they have a policy in place (lots of large companies do) to give the same rais to all when the get their first license.

Got my letter dated 12/28, postmarked 1/7 and received on Saturaday 1/8. Last Name "N", passed Chemical in Northern California (Pennisula) :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Theory applies for State Specific CA Civil exams only. BUT CONGRATS anyway! Still waiting...East Coast.

No letter in Chicago yet and my post office is a major hub for the north-west side. Here is hoping for tomorrow.

letter came in today. post dated Jan 10. last name C, I am in Virginia

passed all three in 1st attempt

:party-smiley-048:

No letter in Chicago yet and my post office is a major hub for the north-west side. Here is hoping for tomorrow.

The theory holds true!

ran home to check the mail, I passed survey and now have my PE! yay, good luck to you all, my postmark date was 1/10/11

central valley ca, postmarked 1/10, passed...all i had was seismic left. WWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back