CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my friends failed the 8-hr by few points and did not receive any letter for the seismic/survey he lives in Alhambra CA ..Sorry but does not that kind of kill this theory?
You can't know by how many points you failed since no such result is provided in CA. Please don't post BS on this thread. Thank you, you may appologize now.
Yes you can you moron. Apply a little math to your diagnostic report and you will find out
Can the forum police expel this ignorant please?

One of my friends failed the 8-hr by few points and did not receive any letter for the seismic/survey he lives in Alhambra CA ..Sorry but does not that kind of kill this theory?
You can't know by how many points you failed since no such result is provided in CA. Please don't post BS on this thread. Thank you, you may appologize now.
Yes you can you moron. Apply a little math to your diagnostic report and you will find out
I believe he was trying to say that regardless of what you scored, no one knows what the cut-off score really is. So saying someone "failed by a few points" is merely conjecture.

I got my letter today in Walnut Creek, CA (Bay Area) and I passed all of the exams on first attempt.

My letter must have gone out with the Monday bin of results.

Database is not updated, I'm not showing up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my letter today in Walnut Creek, CA (Bay Area) and I passed all of the exams on first attempt.

Wow, Congrats!!! :appl:

Is your post date on envelope 01/10 ? Thanks for sharing.

Can the forum police expel this ignorant please?
No. Moron is a pretty tame response. Don't bait them if you don't want to hear the reply.

I believe he was trying to say that regardless of what you scored, no one knows what the cut-off score really is. So saying someone "failed by a few points" is merely conjecture.
i see your point but typically if you score over 56/80 you have more than likely passed the exam and this statement is held true by most people. you can determine how many questions you have answered correctly. Anyhow I was just trying to share some information that someone did not pass the 8-hour and has not gotten the state specific results either and he lives in SoCal..Sorry if I have hurt anyone by this information

I'm in Oakland CA, and still dont have my letter yet. I only have survey left...

A friend near Sacramento got the good news today. He only had surveying left. His mail was dated 01/10...Food for the soul baby :)

I will let you know in the morning if the database is updated for civil. I will be happy to see my name on the list eventually.

Does it say somewhere that the rejection surveying & seismic letters were sent first or is that what we are just assuming? Didn't only (1) bin of letters not make the Friday send off time which implies that the timing of the letters is not relevant to a passing score. Of course I could be wrong though.

This theory is based on the statsitics we have on the forum, no one confirmed passing all exams with a 01/08/2010 postmarked latter, off course there is no solid reasoning for this, but I assume the latters of pass and fail are printed sepratly since pass guys are assigned liscense numbers so they can get completely segregated in different bins. Again pure speculation

Just passed the P.E. Civil/Struc - First Time.....All 3...I was a silent observer..but wanted to post to let others know that my letter is dated Jan 7 2011 and I received my letter just today...I live in east bay, CA

Just passed the P.E. Civil/Struc - First Time.....All 3...I was a silent observer..but wanted to post to let others know that my letter is dated Jan 7 2011 and I received my letter just today...I live in east bay, CA
Congrats to 313Alex313 and SE.!

they are all dated 1/7, we are looking for postmark dates. My buddy just got his in modesto...postmarked 1/10 and he passed

would be nice if we had more people putting postmark dates with pass/fail. Help out if you can. im hoping i get my letter tomorrow, or database is updated tonight

Back