CALIFORNIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can those reporting let us know where you live when you get the letter. I'm east coast and not expecting it for a few days.
I got mine and I am in Fairfield, CA.

I am curious to know how many people were taking all three for the first time and passed all of them? I was taking all of them for the first time and passed Civil/Structural and Surveying but failed Seismic, I really wish they still gave a score so that I could have a feeling on how off I was.

So you got yours in Fairfield. Was that on Monday or Saturday?

For those that failed, what's up with refiling? I can't believe we have to submit the whole application again, but I'm not sure if the refile sheet is coming in the mail for those that took the national-only.

Info?

MKB,

I took all three for the first time and so far I've passed the 8-hr Civil-Structural PE exam. I'm in Boston, so I haven't received results on the seismic or surveying exams by mail yet. I'll let you know...

Can those reporting let us know where you live when you get the letter. I'm east coast and not expecting it for a few days.

I'm in the Santa Cruz Mountains and think I will get my letter today at around noon. Looks like the data base won't be updated till midweek, bet you get your letter tomorrow.

MKB,I took all three for the first time and so far I've passed the 8-hr Civil-Structural PE exam. I'm in Boston, so I haven't received results on the seismic or surveying exams by mail yet. I'll let you know...

Hi,

Same case as you are, took all the three, passed 8-hr Civil-Structural, waiting for Seismic and Surveying.

Can someone who has passed all the three exams tell if your name has appeared in the database? I'm in TN will take more days to get the state-specifics result from the mail.

No the database is not updated yet. I only had the 8 hr to pass and I finally did. It is amazing what a little studying will do. For those that didn't pass don't give up I think I took it 6 times, and only had the 8hr left. I just couldn't get myself to study for it because I had come so close to passing it every time without studying.

No the database is not updated yet. I only had the 8 hr to pass and I finally did. It is amazing what a little studying will do. For those that didn't pass don't give up I think I took it 6 times, and only had the 8hr left. I just couldn't get myself to study for it because I had come so close to passing it every time without studying.

The data base was going to be updated on the 12 or 13th of this week (its in this thread somewhere).

You would be in the perfect position to let us all know when the data base has been updated since your not waiting on any unkown results. I passed the 8hr, but took all three so I'm waiting no the mail/database.

Let us know when your name pops up! Please

I got mine here in Sacramento Saturday, I was waiting on Surveying for Civil Pe . Was confident

That I passed but the opposite happened..oh well will try again

Good luck to all

Hi All

Did anyone who passed all 3 check the licencee lookup database...

Has the license lookup database been updated???

I moved to a new home and my address change was done on Jan4th to the BPELS... The USPS address change also hasn't started so the only way I can find out is the License Lookup database....

I just have SEISMIC left....

Please let me know....

Thanks

Hi All
Did anyone who passed all 3 check the licencee lookup database...

Has the license lookup database been updated???

I moved to a new home and my address change was done on Jan4th to the BPELS... The USPS address change also hasn't started so the only way I can find out is the License Lookup database....

I just have SEISMIC left....

Please let me know....

Thanks
Scroll up. wont be updated untill weds or thurs

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=14686

Last edited by a moderator:
After stalking the mail lady for what seemed forever, no letter here in So Cal LA area.

I'm expecting my letter to come to my work, here in Walnut Creek (Bay Area) today but nothing came. My coworker got it delivered to this house on Saturday which is only 10 miles away from Walnut Creek in Pittsburg so I don't get why its taking 2+ days to get here unless USPS or PELS messed up my address or something.

Failed the Seismic again. Bummer, but at least I passed the 8 hour and all I have left is the Seismic.

I'm in Fountain Valley, mail was delivered at 10am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think it wont be updated until Wed. but it is slightly possible tomorrow. Since many people in CA wouldn't receive their letter until today, I wouldn't think it would get updated today.

I'm expecting my letter to come to my work, here in Walnut Creek (Bay Area) today but nothing came. My coworker got it delivered to this house on Saturday which is only 10 miles away from Walnut Creek in Pittsburg so I don't get why its taking 2+ days to get here unless USPS or PELS messed up my address or something.
Don't worry. The USPS is just slow delivering to some areas. I've got a PO Box in Marin County (Bay Area). Mail was delivered today, and there's still no letter. I'm just waiting on Civil - Engineering Surveying, and all the previous PELS letters have come just fine.

From Miami, FL:

As I posted in "Half Full" I passed Seismic Structure and have to retake Surveying (the gut feeling I had after the test).

Which is the better prep and study guide for surveying, other than the PPI books. (Speaking of, I had a bad feeling when I got the PPI catalog in the mail Friday)

My co worker pointed out an interesting observation. Everyone that has received their letter still need to pass something. Does that mean the people who has a Calif address that did not receive the letter passed? Or is this too much of a wishful thinking? Talking about PE Civil w/ seismic/survey.

From Miami, FL:As I posted in "Half Full" I passed Seismic Structure and have to retake Surveying (the gut feeling I had after the test).

Which is the better prep and study guide for surveying, other than the PPI books. (Speaking of, I had a bad feeling when I got the PPI catalog in the mail Friday)
Did you recieved it today?

Back