Calculator

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audi Driver P.E.

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm wondering what to enter  In the "calculator" field of my profile.  I use and prefer an HP at work (the 28S is my fav!), but since that wasn't an option for the PE exam, I picked up a cheap-o TI36xPro and learned how to use that.  Which do I put?  :)

I think that the intent of the question is to see whether or not you speak in reverse Polish.

+1

Only because that is what I started with in HS.  The TI-86.  I still have the poker game I programmed in Basic on there.  LOL  Upgraded to a TI-89 in college.  Was (and still is) excellent for solving multi-order differential equations and such.

^ pics or it didn't happen...
sbc-communications-smoking-flights.jpg

Ive been on an airliner with people smoking before though. It was the year 2000, AeroMexico flight on the way back from Cozumel; you could go to the rear of the plane and smoke (only enroute from mexico to US)

You could also smoke anywhere inside the airport

Wife was preggers with kid #2 at the time and was literally cussing the people out on the plane- this was before 9-11 so they didn't arrest her on the plane for going crazy.. Tis a true story----

+1

Only because that is what I started with in HS.  The TI-86.  I still have the poker game I programmed in Basic on there.  LOL  Upgraded to a TI-89 in college.  Was (and still is) excellent for solving multi-order differential equations and such.
I still have my TI-86 from high school. It is going on 20 years old and I use it daily at work. Those things don't die, ever. Some of the paint on the keys is starting to wear off, though.

Back