CA Surveying FEB 2022 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditchdigger

Reaction score
Hello
Waiting on Feb 2022 results. I gave Surveying one and feel good about this one. How is everyone's temp?

Oh wow! Yeah I went digging after posting that, and looks like November results were released on December 8th, 2021. Could really be any day now...

Oh wow! Yeah I went digging after posting that, and looks like November results were released on December 8th, 2021. Could really be any day now...
Its been WAY faster since they switched to online. My October 2021 results didn't come until Nov 23, which is right when the switched.

You would think that in 2022 that would be an option! Tomorrow it is hopefully...

The connect website shows my pass status! Still doesn't show seismic though, which is kinda scary. Does look like this email that just went out is legit though!

Is there any way to check results through the Connect Portal?
That's one of the points behind the Connect system, to deliver the state exam results. You should receive an email/text to login and see your results for each exam taken.

The connect website shows my pass status! Still doesn't show seismic though, which is kinda scary. Does look like this email that just went out is legit though!
Did you register for both civil exams through Connect? If you were expecting an exam result and did not receive it, contact your evaluator

Received a second failing score on Surveying after putting so many hours into studying this time. Felt confident as well and received the same exact diagnostic as last time which just doesn’t even make sense to me.

Feeling a bit deflated about this, almost felt like the diagnostic was a mistake.. oh well. Better luck next time

Back