CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if they process 3 people per day and there are a 100 new licenses to process that would be 33.33 working day. my guess is we should hear mid January!  

Well if they process 3 people per day and there are a 100 new licenses to process that would be 33.33 working day. my guess is we should hear mid January!  
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

The board changed the wording on the "news" section of the home page. They removed the "in the coming weeks" part. Probably just because it was causing everybody to call and complain.
Are you sure?  Looking at the screenshots in the first couple of pages I don't see any mention of 'in the coming weeks', I thought that was just coming from the email responses from the board

Are you sure?  Looking at the screenshots in the first couple of pages I don't see any mention of 'in the coming weeks', I thought that was just coming from the email responses from the board
The "in the coming weeks" language is on one of the facebook page posts (still).

Guys, we're supposed to stay quiet till results are released, COME ONNNNN, GET WIT DA PROGRAM!

But I do see that it seems my feeling from page one of this thread is coming to fruition!

Last edited by a moderator:
GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE BOARD!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just testing leggos theory.

Sorry I had to resort to this. I'm losing it over here.

[emoji24]

I said everyone stop posting, but noooooo. You want to play? Let's play. Muhahahaha

Back